What Cars Have You Owned

wicksy

• The guy from that other colony
  • Member For: 18y 10m 15d

1991 Subaru Justy 5-dr 1.2L 3-cyl FI ECVT full time 4x4 (50:50) white.... no options.

1989 VolksWagen Fox 2-dr 1.8L 4-cyl (longitudinal) 5-spd coupe red with a sunroof. I loved this car.

1991 Ford Thunderbird 2-dr 3.8L V6 (POS) auto navy. The car was comfortable and ate up the highway, but was gutless and used too much fuel to move so slowly.

1995 Toyota Tercel 4-dr 1.5L 4-cyl 5-spd. Burgundy with no options, but we drove across the country in it, it was crazy reliable and sipped fuel like the best.

1987 Ford Thunderbird TurboCoupe 2-dr 2.3L intercooled Turbo 5-spd. The best car I've ever owned, even if it's the farthest thing from reliable. Every gadget known to man in the late 80's. Candy Apple Red.

1991 Jeep Cherokee Limited 5-dr 4.0LHO I6. Awesome, awesome, awesome rig. But we were side swiped, so we sold it. You can't show up at a client's house with a caved in rear quarter. White with everything but a sunroof (it had the overhead console in stead).

1986 Chevrolet C10 (pickup) Reg. cab, long wheel base, 383 (400 stroked 350) on propane with TH350 3-spd auto 2WD. Lots of soul, but not much go with the propane.

1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5-dr 4.0LHO I6. Biggest POS ever made. You can stretch a Wrangler once to make a Cherokee, but not twice to make it Grande.

2003 Saturn Vue 5-dr CUV 2.2L 4-cyl CVT AWD. I like it a lot.

• Member For: 15y 11m 26d

First car was a 1979 HZ Expensive Daewoo Pannel Van had a 202 with extractors, made it sound like a 308 :blink: and it was red so went faster.

Second car was a 1986 Fairmont sedan dual fuel first car I had that was on gas and when I filled up for the first time gas was 11 cents a litre. Was a really nice car to drive very economical until it got stolen.

Third car was 1984 XE Fairmont GHIA dual fuel again had a 351 Cleveland nice note 2 tone blue over gun metal grey looked really nice not economical at all though

Fourth car which I still have is 1998 AU Futura galaxy blue pretty well stock, only added 17" rims, CD player Alarm and tinted the windows. Very reliable never had any major issues whatsoever.

Fifth car im about to get is 2004 BA XR6 Turbo, has had some work done at nizpro - 600HP 14psi stage 3 ready and alot of other parts im still learning about.

:nutkick:

• I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 11m 22d

1987 - Expensive Daewoo Berlina Turbo - Series 1 - White

1987 - Expensive Daewoo Berlina Turbo - Series 2 - Blue

Edited by freeze_dk

• 2 weeks later...
Guest da gurly
  • Guests

1999 Ford Festiva Trio, Calret, with all the options :nono:

My first love... still have it, won't let it leave the family. My brother drives it as a run around now.

2004 Rav4, Cruiser, Black - so convenient. (Had to let it go :nono: ) It's still in the family though :freak: .

Mum drives it now for work.

(also had a motorbike in between here somewhere.... kinda miss it... might look at getting another one soon)

2008 Focus XR5T, LV, Black, Leather, Sunroof - current ride - (I'm sure this one will end up somewhere in the family too)

Edited by da gurly

• Member For: 16y 1m 7d

Will be a fair list, I'll leave a few off.

Datto 240k fast back- Ugly as sin - Good motor and center console made a good esky. lol

RX2 - F N sick Rotor in this - This thing should have killed me..

HR - 186 hp block- Blew 2 gear boxes and countless diffs before the motor died.. Was never the same after that.

HX Prem - Spent a lot of money doing this up, only to be knocked off. No insurance, because of my age :-(

XE FAIRMONT GHIA - Had this for a lot of years, was a sweet car - Got written off parked at the front of my house. Aarrghh

EF XR6 - Great car, gave me no dramas.

ED fairmont Ghia - Work car, still had the Xr6.

Au Falcon - Work car, all I had at the time. Poor car..

xD 351 - I re built "The Pig" - Was my pride and joy - Sold it to a *beep* who killed it.

BA XR6T - When they were released, I had to have one and I did. Had this for 4 years, but needed a ute for work.

We'll forget the ute (Rodeo)

BF11 F6 Typhoon - Current ride - Love it...................

• Formerly EGOBFXR6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 14d

1st - 1981 Ford xD GLI Falcon

2nd - 1993 Expensive Daewoo VP SS

3rd - 2006 BF MKI NA XR6

4th- 1994 Hyndai Excel

5th - 2004 BA MKI XR6T

• Member For: 16y 1m 13d

I have always had rotaries and a few daily drivers which were just sh*tboxes but heres the list

My first car

Black 1974 Mazda RX3 - 12A mildport with rejetted carby and exhaust. Car was write off.

2. Green 1973 Mazda Rx3 - 13B mildport with weber which got me a best time of 12.9 @102mph with slicks. Very light car.

3. White Mazda 808 wagon - 12A mildport. car wasn't bad for a wagon.

4. Blue 1969 Mazda R100 - 12A Bridgeport with weber. car handled like sh*t but went hard on the straights. very scary....LOL!!!

5. Yellow 1978 Mazda 323 - 13B Bridgeport with weber. Car ran 12.5 at 108mph.

6. Red Mazda RX3 - 13B turbo . Car was sold nearly 2years ago.

7. Silver 2004 F6 Typhoon - Car only has a PWR intercooler and a now a two-tone paint job.

heres some pics of a few of them

wedding041.jpg

R100.jpg

draxrx3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 16y 5m 3d

In Order from 2005 to 2008

1980 TG Expensive Daewoo Gemini - Paddock basher

1991 S13 Nissan Silvia Turbo - Had a prang and swapped it for the Pulsar below.

1987 N15 Nissan Pulsar Hatch - Turned this into a fully shaved show car, was one of the first "shaved" cars around. Swapped it for the Celsior below.

1989 UCF11 Toyota Celsior - VIP V8 Cruiser. Swapped it for the Pulsar below.

1989 VL Expensive Daewoo Commodore - Walky kit, turbo, just a fun car (sold)

1980 TG Expensive Daewoo Gemini - Road car come paddock basher (wreckers took it for $20)

1998 N15 Pulsar Sedan Turbo - Show car, everything modified. Swapped it for the Accord below.

2000 Honda Accord - Air can suspension, fully shaved, 20's etc Show Car. Swapped it for the Falcon & LS300 below.

1994 XG Ford Falcon Panel Van - sh*t box skid car, ended up getting burnt out.

1998 Lexus LS300 - Leather etc, bit of a sh*tter. Swapped it for the VL below.

1988 VL Expensive Daewoo Commodore - RB26DETT massive horse power (Current)

2006 BF MKII FPV F6 Typhoon - Current daily/work rig - LOVE IT