Wa Night Cruise

Paradoxx

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 7d

Just for something different we are going to go for a night cruise this time, take in some of the beautiful sights that Perth has to offer after the sun goes down. This will also give us a fantastic opportunity to get some decent pictures of the group in formation with one of the best sunsets in the world for a backdrop... so if anyone can bring a digital SLR along it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Details:

Date - 4th November 2006

Time - 7:00pm

Start point - City Beach car park (see map), Challenger Parade, City Beach.

We will be stopping at a few points around the CBD at set times for set intervals, to give others a chance to meet up (ie people from south and people from north) at those points. We will adhere to these times fairly strictly so please be punctual and keep my contact number incase you miss us you might be able to catch us up.

We depart City Beach at 7:30pm sharp and head into Subiaco via Oceanic Dr, Cambridge st, Centro Ave, Roberts Rd, Rockeby Rd. This will take us through the heart of the Subi nightlife and probably attract a bit of attention (so be good :blush: ). We will continue along Rockeby until we reach our next destination at Kings Park. See map below where car park marked 1 will be primary stop, however it will probably be full so car park 2 will be used if this is the case. Red shows IN and purple shows OUT paths...

We will depart Kings park at 8:15pm sharp and head for the Burswood car park used in the last cruise, heading via St Georges Tce, William St, Riverside Dr, Causeway then into the car park marked in orange

We will depart Burswood at 9:00pm sharp and head along Canning HWY towards Fremantle, head along Queen Victoria St, Left on Parry St, Right on South Tce to do a lap past the night spots, right at the end to head down to Captain Munchies car park for approximately 9:30pm.

We will probably wind up the cruise at this point as people might have places to go for their Saturday night, I predict we will be finished by 10:00pm. Feel free to organise mini cruises to and from locations as necessary, as I will cruise north probably via the coast if anyone wants to join me? (marked in purple on the above map)

Hope you all can make it at some point in the cruise :spoton: I will try and get some cruise maps printed out to hand out on the night.

Take care

Steve

Edited by XXXR6T

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Digital SLR with all the fruit but unfortunately I fly offshore on 1st Nov.

:spoton: Spewing as there would have been some good shots.

It'll have to be next time for me