Mk Ii Bf Phoon Spotted !

BOSE

• Member For: 18y 8m 16d

Hi guys,

was driving towards highpoint shopping center down Milleara rd today and spotted and usual looking ford. Big 19's ... possibly 20's .... not so much like the current ones but a more silver rim ... had no spoiler on it not sure why ... the rear bumper was different, same kind of style but with more spokes comming through the mesh, if u get what I mean. the front bumper was also different. it also had the dealership number plates that kind of hang off the car with the 'typhoon' badge on the back and side door covered in black tape and he surely wasnt babying it around !! colour was red. and gotta say it looked IMMAC !!

:spoton:

It might have just been the force 6, but I know for sure it wasnt a BOSS engine and it had the gauges mounted on the dash. It did cross my mind but I got caught up in abit of traffic and unfortunately didnt get the chance to take a snap ! :wtf:

but I can assure you that it looks the goods ... guess its only a matter of time before someone else spots one..hopefully with a camera in hand

BOSE

One other thing, the front bumper was more like that of the GT bumper as it had the same fog lights with the two strips. Hope that gives a slightly better indication

:spoton:

sorry about that guys ... I didnt mean "stripes" I meant "strips" like the ones that the Gt has around its front bumper fog lamps.

Like what I have circled in the pic. The intercooler also seemed somewhat more noticeable

post-7976-1159595668_thumb.jpg