Tuners In Brissy

WaRz0r

• Member For: 18y 7m 11d
There are others, first one to mind is the guys on Newmarket Rd @ Wilston. I'm sure the C.A.P.A. website would provide you with a dealer list for Bris, good luck.

Ignore above post, (cash for comments.) Shop local

Hey Scotty,

Which shop is that? There's no mention of anyone at Wilston on the CAPA site.

I think that could be Mercury Motorsport?? Pretty sure they are at Wilston.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 17y 10m 30d
Hey guys,

Anyone know any good Capa edit tuners in brissy and what they cost???

thanks

craig

Paul at Elite Automotive took my car from 192rwkw to over 245rwkw today with just a flash tune. My car is a standard XR6T except for SS induction and now the CAPA edit. As mentioned elsewhere in this thread, Paul has just recently completed the training associated with CAPA and has improved my car out of sight.

Paul told me that there will be a Dyno Day Shootout at his workshop on the 18th November starting at 9am. Entry is $50 bucks, and there will be prizes for the biggest HP/KW etc etc.

Might see some of you there!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 29d
Hey guys,

Anyone know any good Capa edit tuners in brissy and what they cost???

thanks

craig

Paul at Elite Automotive took my car from 192rwkw to over 245rwkw today with just a flash tune. My car is a standard XR6T except for SS induction and now the CAPA edit. As mentioned elsewhere in this thread, Paul has just recently completed the training associated with CAPA and has improved my car out of sight.

Paul told me that there will be a Dyno Day Shootout at his workshop on the 18th November starting at 9am. Entry is $50 bucks, and there will be prizes for the biggest HP/KW etc etc.

Might see some of you there!

Come down to FIST on Saturday.

Meet some members, compare cars, go for test runs. :laughing:

• 1 month later...
  • Team Grandpa Qualified
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 12d

Just a quick update on the Brissy tuner scene. The new BF2 with wog cooler, 49lb injectors and Walbro in-tank has been through the mill treatment with Mark at Power Torque Engines this week. Superb result - absolutely rapt..... 265rwkw (still with the standard exhaust), AFRs that are as safe as houses, and 13lb max at lower rpm than with the BA. Man - the Nm on this baby lift the skin from the rice pudding..... it's soooo much nicer than the BA1... the CAPA tunes' capability has come a long way. Anyway - cat change next and a bit more control on the boost table....and we'll have just what I want as a daily driver - The Sleeeeeper. Most amazing thing is that the combined city highway cycle has dropped from 13.6 L/100k on the standard 198rwkw tune to 12.2 L/100k with 70 odd more.... sheesh - Ford's almost got safety in the bag I'd reckon. Special thanks to the PTE crew - well done guys.... it's going to BE A GOOD WEEKEND. :nyyaah:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 5m

This is the result of Paul at Elite Automotive's work on my car today.

PDIDDY that's a good looking result for just a tune and ss kit, next time you see them tell them they got a typo on their dyno printouts "The professional "mechancis" you can rely on"