Queensland Spotted Thread

phantomchic

• Member For: 15y 9m 1d

yeah I have seen it at pinkenba undercover. aswell as an fg turbo ute in black. cant pick them anymore

I have also seen the gt an pinkenba, I did a bit of a slide round the corner, didnt realise at the time. haha

• Senior Moron
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 5m 8d

A new speed camera along Nicklin Way heading north about 3hundred meters past the 7-11 servo, near the old peoples home you'll see the white horizontal lines across the three lanes......Plus I was told there's another new one at the old toll at Mooloolaba......FFS

• Enforcer
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 22d

Spotted this lonesome- T, a long way from home at Landsborough, May have been on Van Towing duty.

http://i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr104/lowfutura/amazing%20photos/Spotted%20Here%20and%20There/LonsomeT.jpg

• Member For: 16y 6d

A new speed camera along Nicklin Way heading north about 3hundred meters past the 7-11 servo, near the old peoples home you'll see the white horizontal lines across the three lanes......Plus I was told there's another new one at the old toll at Mooloolaba......FFS

Yeah it's just before you go under the motorway coming into Kawana, only noticed it myself last weekend, sly kents.

• 2 weeks later...