Hi Dave this is a HPF Co / sponsored event

updated info here

<div class='bbimg'>

fnats8.jpg
</div>

<div class='bbimg'>

fnats09.jpg
</div>

Yeagh I know but I will have more sponsors at Drag Tag so I have to go there, but I would rather be at Heathcote racing but we are taking on the G-Tech car on the dyno at Drag Tag.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 20y 4m

Hi Guys,

Just giving this a bump and asking for some support for this meet, we want to make it as big or bigger than the Expensive Daewoo Nats and LS1 Nats and currently we havn't got many entries, Street fords are putting up good prize money and a few other major workshops are also sponsoring product. You can download an entry from from http://www.heathcoteraceway.com.au/...NTRY%20FORM.doc

Thanks and Hope to see you all there.

Cheers

Joanne

Heathcote Raceway

• Member For: 19y 4d

Come on people, let's get behind this and make it something that the 'other' camp will talk about. I'm sick of always hearing how good a turnout the Red team always get at these events, time we got there chins wagging.

I will be their whether racing or towing someone who is, maybe both, but it's time we got some serious events, everyone loves the s'n's events, love to talk the talk time to walk it boys.

See you all down their Joanne, Russ and the crew

Cheers

Stef

• Seriously Flukey Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 3d

Not many takers on this one guys?

I am hanging for a run and Heathcote is the place to get good times.

• Member For: 19y 4d
someone lend me some 26x10x15 mickey thompson drag slicks and ill be there with bells on and a new pb  :spoton:

I know a few places you could purchase some from lol, try your tune shop most times they have tyres they lend to regular customers, well the ones I know do anyway.

Good luck with it :fool:

I can't believe the amount of response this has gotten, I honestly would have thought that you guys would be chomping at the bit to get your cars and yourselves to this type of event.

Talking to one of the tune shop owners today and he agrees whole heartedly, said he couldn't believe the numbers they had at the LS1's a couple of weeks back, the place was chockaz, I hope this isn't just a place for posers and that their are some real cars out their.

Let's show the guys at Heathcote we can put on just as good an event if not better.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 23d

my tuner is not really into drag racing hence his lack of tyres. I will eventually get some tyres, I have some MT street et's but I need full slick ones to crack into the tens, spent too much on this thing and have too many bills to pay that are more important (who says owning a house is a good thing)