Ford Warranty Is Useless

wippdaddy

• Member For: 19y 12d

took my car in today to get the rattling heat shielding on the exhaust and a faulty idle fixed. surprise surprise I drive away and nothing is fixed. the rattle is only slightly less noisy but still embarrasing and the idle still jumps around. I'm sick of it. its the second time I have had the car in for these things and they cant fix it. I think I should just rip the heat shielding off and wait for a custom tune to sort out the idle. cant even be bothered asking about the dodgy diff and tail shaft clunk. Has anyone actually got anthing fixed by ford the first time? they are just wasting money not fixing it first time and pissing me off in the process. anyway that's my b**ch for the day :pinch:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Formerly XR6NA
  • Member For: 18y 10m 4d

My dad took his XT in to get low speed steering shudder fixed. They fixed that the first time but the created another problem. Booked it in the following week to fix what they caused but picked it up with the same problem.

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 8d

I've had heaps fixed under warranty fortunately/unfortunately depending on how you look at it.

The problem is clearly with the dealer, rather than Ford themselves.

Try another dealer if you have access to another one.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 10d

:pinch: ford really need to do somthing about the loose feel of the rear end I had a ef with a real diff and heaps of power with no probs at all.

then came the au with the clunk and sloppy feel<again worked v8> .

trade in on a ba 6 same clunk now I got a bf and the same dam clunk is there again. they have had 3 au`s 2 ba`s and 1 bf and still no real progress.

c`mon ford we are your bread and butter die hard ford fans :laughing:

• Member For: 18y 3m 4d

Took my car to get the horn replaced coz it was faulty, when I got the car back they have driven my car almost 19km!! I was like wtf dude 19 km for what? testing horn? he abviously didnt know what to tell me so he just said its a strandard procedure so I told him to go f himself. I didnt waste my hard earned money for this car so some as*hole can trash it evertime I bring it for service and warranty work. Next time ill wait there and when they take it out ill follow the sucker and bash the sh*t out of him if he makes one wrong move with MY car.

• Member For: 18y 3m 3d

the last thing I had fixed I was happy with, it made a great difference made my car go harder, not to sure why. but when they fixed it they brok something and blamed me, then since I didnt pay them for workin after 5 oclock on a warranty job, they flagged my car.

so yeh dodgy is one word I would use..

• Member For: 18y 6m 13d
I've had heaps fixed under warranty fortunately/unfortunately depending on how you look at it.

The problem is clearly with the dealer, rather than Ford themselves.

Try another dealer if you have access to another one.

Yes hence is why I shall be taking my car to the same dealer you do for servicing

• Team Grandpa
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 5m 4d
Took my car to get the horn replaced coz it was faulty, when I got the car back they have driven my car almost 19km!! I was like wtf dude 19 km for what? testing horn? he abviously didnt know what to tell me so he just said its a strandard procedure so I told him to go f himself. I didnt waste my hard earned money for this car so some as*hole can trash it evertime I bring it for service and warranty work. Next time ill wait there and when they take it out ill follow the sucker and bash the sh*t out of him if he makes one wrong move with MY car.

Revenge - ask for a Test drive in FPV and take it past 19ks just to be sure....