Nissan R33 Skyline Gtr Rear End Into A Ba Ute

gogo

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 5m 20d

I have no problem with thread mining, personally. I just like using the emoticon haha

Using the search function is usually a quicker/easier outcome than posting a thread... that said... posting a thread is up to you and is most certainly welcome these days (you may or may not get the answer in a timely manner, though... that's dependent on a whole host of other factors).

That whole "ethos" of forum owners of "minimizing content to save on disk/DB space" is a load of garbage these days... The forum is 13 and a half years old and with ALL of that content, it's around 800MB in database size (not counting uploaded pictures and other stuff like that - use sites like imgur/etc for images and youtube/etc for video's). 800mb is a pittance these days :spoton:

• Like 3

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 5m 20d

it's a shedload bigger with all of the attached data hahahah.

800mb of text is quite a lot of text, though, by the way.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Member For: 18y 4m 23d
On 28/04/2016 at 4:33 PM, PTR_NITRO_FG said:

Sure this is an awesome thread....will be reading later! 

Wasn't there an actual epic mine a few weeks back....like a 10yr old thread lol  

But seeing as @MrBean hasn't logged on in over 3.5yrs.....I wouldn't be holding your breathe @Stoney85   :longlaugh:

I'm still around :)

Have sold the F6 Ute long ago, after acquiring Permanent Residence, we decided to build a house....you know how that goes...I recently got myself one of the last new XR8 FGX's....fun car, will start some mods on it soon. Currently still stock.

PS: Won't you believe it, back then I actually did buy the Skyline IRS rear suspension for the UTE, it's still lying in my garage....

Cheers,

Beano

Edited by MrBean
  • Like 1