Newcastle Area

Muzza

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 9d

hello everyone dat dat is out of action for awhile I dislocated my knee at work on tuesday!! not good so I cann't drive for up to 6 weeks!! not good so yeah just to let you all know!!

• Donating doesnt allow you to be an idiot!
  • Member For: 17y 7m 13d

no good mitch hope u get better soon

U drove past me on monday in town outside the train station when they had the crane in there. I waved and u waved back but u didnt look like u knew who it was lol

• Member For: 20y 7m 12d
no good mitch hope u get better soon

U drove past me on monday in town outside the train station when they had the crane in there. I waved and u waved back but u didnt look like u knew who it was lol

Answer your phone u bum. I have been on the goldcoast all week with work. I am bk tommorow.

j

• F6 Phoon ----- MISH!!
  • Member For: 17y 7m 9d

Hey Guys have been away for ages bout 4 months, SOLD the XR a lil while ago but am looking at gettin into another one 03/04 probly. missed the white one after I got rid of it, looking for any colour but white or red, sedan or ute

if you know anyone who might have one on the market, I ve got a pretty worked 96 GTST in midnight purple all the gear on it, makes 370rwhp at 15psi an im looking to swap its got all the nice stuff in it like dual bags and auto climate control huge Garrett custom plenum, sards etc.

I think I seen Az the other day at hexam just seen the colour with the cooler in it.