Newcastle Area

Muzza

Guest FatBAt
  • Guests
I rang every single automatic shop in newcastle when I wanted mine strengthened and everyone one except toronto said they wouldnt even open it and try, ............

6th largest city in aus and yer can't even get a box opened up. Welcome to Newcastle. :spoton:

• Member For: 20y 7m 12d

I dont understand why. They are just a hardned Borgwarner 3 Speed with Overdrive. its not like they are a ZF 6Speed or anything jeeze.

So because they are built after 2003 it means they have parts from Intergalactic space ships. Cmon guys LOL.

Yeah prestons is the way to go. I am still waiting for a blat Boagan

• Member For: 18y 3m 6d

WHen the tunes finished, its going back to blacktak friday the 6th where hopefully justin will be able to run more the 9 degrees timing and get the power it should be putting out. whats the go with the ghia? gonna charge it or sell it for a t?

• Member For: 20y 7m 12d

Not sure yet. I have found a few XR6Ts that take my fancy. I want a 6spd man or auto. pref. BA MKII or BFI.

spend a few k on it and I will have a ball tearing weapon. Wont sound like an eight but will go harder.

• No V6 for me thanks!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 24d
Not sure yet. I have found a few XR6Ts that take my fancy. I want a 6spd man or auto. pref. BA MKII or BFI.

spend a few k on it and I will have a ball tearing weapon. Wont sound like an eight but will go harder.

Hi Jimmy, there is a Great T just waiting for you in the cars for sale,, 10sec car I believe with Alcon brakes etc...have a look.

Muzza.

• Member For: 19y 11m 15d
6th largest city in aus and yer can't even get a box opened up. Welcome to Newcastle. :spoton:

to beef an auto up there is Prestons and Kewish in melbourne and Dominello in sydney. That was all I could find when I needed mine done.

The presto 380kw unit shifts quick and hard. It felt so much better in my car for firm power delivery. It sucked a little when you were puting around town though, the refinement suffered a little, my Mrs whinged a bit at the gear changes being more noticable, but I liked it (the gear changes, not the whinging)!

MG

PS Dominello is closer than the guys in melbourne, but I cant vouch for his work

Edited by mickey_gee

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 9d

evening all!!

I imagine you all miss me hahaha!!

well the coon will be back out in a week or 2, finally!!

so I think that a cruise is in order any ideas??

• Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member For: 17y 5m 2d

Hey there

I'm from central coast and would be in any cruises you have goin I have a run I do fairly regularly through freemans up to cesnock back into wollombi and then back through to somersby on george downs drive its a good run with lots of different types of road fast bits twisties and some big hills

also have any of you guys up newcastle used or heard of xtreme motorsport would like some feedback on them

see ya

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 9d

xtreme are no more, most of us newcastle guys get tunned by justin at blacktrack( old RX engineering), muzza is there bitch. lol. we are all happy with the results. bcnya has ran a 11.96 with just blacktrack custom tune, injectors, F6 cooler, and hi flow cat. so yeah. if you want I am sure muzza will drop past and give you there number.

chances are will may go to KK like usual, hehehe