Newcastle Area

Muzza

• Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member For: 14y 9m 2d

Ah sorry buddy ill be off the road too. there are alot of ways you can cruise through up there. just need a couple of tanks of fuel as its a long run.

• Member For: 15y 7m 13d

Can't believe I went all the way to Jambo and there were no Xr6t's (well that I saw)

Managed to pick up some good deals with the vendors though :)

• 09JET
  • Member For: 15y 4m 1d

There was a silver one there it ran a 12.6 that I saw. There were some other XT's and a Fairmont but they ran in the 15's and 16's which I'm not sure even qualifies. There was a white E series there that I saw run an 11.1 with a very soft launch. The Barra powered Cortina was the best sounding car of the day in my opinion! We're all going to have to pull our fingers out and represent next year for sure. 2010 was great fun and Aaron took it out. Blackrack was well represented today, Shane's Cressida is the balls and SO impressive to watch but of course I would have liked to have seen the Starlet, the Nugget and 7Sins out there. Had a great day with my mate Dan who got a prize pack for his '79 RX-7 and as always great to catch up with Muzz, Mitch, Leslie, Justin and more. Even managed to avoid getting horrendously sunburned this year. The chick with the bolt on basketball sized tits was good for a laugh, swear she could barely stand upright lol.

Edited by Rhino1980

• Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member For: 14y 9m 2d

lol you saw that chick in white also... I thought she would melt if it got any hotter lol...well I was all over the place, saw Mitch and Leslie but did not see you or any others.

Dammit, next year for sure im going in it.... so pissed I didn't see any tough B series all of us are going to have to pool together for the next one.

• 09JET
  • Member For: 15y 4m 1d

Next year buddy, next year. A big gathering like '10 would be unreal. I'll have my exhaust, E85 and retune done, hopefully Mr. Gregory can send me well into the 11's! Whose keen for next year then? Chuck your names down:

Rhino

FIERCE

Dat