Newcastle Area

Muzza

• F6 Phoon ----- MISH!!
  • Member For: 17y 7m 9d

So I can just tap straight into that yeh mines a late BA 04 mod so itll be the grey wire off the exhaust, im obviously gonna follow it a little way from the hot exhaust lol. an then power an it ll be sweet.

• No V6 for me thanks!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 24d
So I can just tap straight into that yeh mines a late BA 04 mod so itll be the grey wire off the exhaust, im obviously gonna follow it a little way from the hot exhaust lol. an then power an it ll be sweet.

Go the Black Luke it was mostly the 03 T's where the grey wire. Yep tap into the wire then some power & away the disco goes....lean....rich.......lean.....rich....etc etc... :blink: you will see what we meen.

Hi Mark,

We got heaps of pic's so once the boys get them on a disc we will post some. I think they were selling a disc with all cars in action, I'll try & find a contact if your interested they had some kool shots of my Ute in action. I won't forget you next thing we get up too :blush: .

Muzza.

Edited by Muzza

• F6 Phoon ----- MISH!!

Sounds like the buisness then, I dunno if I should try grey cause its still a BA? does that group of wires go over to the under bonnet ecu thing on the passanger side of engine bay?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 9d

everyone should of gone to powercruise!!!! best time ever!! even if I did boil my brake fluid and gearbox started to leak on the way home and tyres are a little worst for wear.

even the geat western highway is a good drive late at night on a saturday hahaha, just watch of for tse grey utes they get poor little P platers in trouble. oh and R6 bike dont like getin beaten by I fully load xr6 turbo sedan hahaha!!!!!

muzza, frog and I had a ball, frog did miss alf the weekend but oh well. can't wait till next time!!! wde is going to burn me a copy of his photos tomorrow at work,so wil ty to get some up then.

oh white weapon josh is one of my best mates belive me he will look after you with prices!!!

whats everyone doing next weekend?? not the one coming but after??

seeya guys.

• F6 Phoon ----- MISH!!

Sounds like fun, I spend a bit of time in syd, out the western suburbs an theres always a run on the great western at some point haha, geeze the bike would have been cut snake that he lost.

yeh josh looks after me as does jason.

O by the way I hooked up my gauges still got some more coming which will be mounted down low in the tissue box area. Oil pres etc. heres some pics I also found out the way of doin this with out removing the stereo so therefore no risk at all to it shatting itself on you an rendering it useless to you, so if anyone is interested in puttin in gauges but couldnt be bothered or arent confident in doing it. Hit me up a PM an I can take care of it all for you.

heres a pic did it today, had to go to work will take a better pic tomorrow. I tried both colours Muzza, an it ended up being grey wire not the black one, must be grey in all BAs.

<div class='bbimg'>

DSC00524Medium.jpg
</div> Edited by WHITE WEAPON

• No V6 for me thanks!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 24d

No prob Luke, mine is the grey but a few others tried it & it didn't work. wasn't game to mention the grey one again.

Bentxr was after someone to do his....

Muzza.

Ps; don't take your stereo out run a wire down the pull it up.

Datman please don't bring it up again as I feel bad enough about the poor little bugger. :spoton:

Edited by Dagabond

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 9d

sorry mate

oh and found where we are crusing to next weekend!!! its down the cetral coast to muzza's favorite place (not really but I love it) the new krispy kremes at mingra.

whats everyone else think??

• Member For: 19y 11m 15d
sorry mate

oh and  found where we are crusing to next weekend!!! its down the cetral coast to muzza's favorite place (not really but I love it) the new krispy kremes at mingra.

whats everyone else think??

Im in. I think I can eat Krusty Kreams again. I ODed on them a few times and I dont know if I can get back on the horse.

MG