Newcastle Area

Muzza

• 09JET
  • Member For: 15y 4m 1d

Hehehe. Thanks Shaun but all fixed. Aaron the car started missing and coughing. Plugged XCAL in which told me. Put new one in yesterday. Bad one had this weird white looking mark on it was pretty obvious. All good now.

11.2 on E85 is pretty bloody good Matt!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 17d

Sounds like the insulator Broke down. The white powered is ozone left from the arc that would have been jumping across to the spark tube.

• Member For: 15y 8m 26d

ok thx for all the info about the coil breakdown, what is happening is when the car is cold is has a bit of a miss but once warmed up its not really noticable, does not seem to play up under boost ? how do u use the xcal to check the coils, I have only ever swapped & reflashed my tunes with it ?

• Member For: 16y 6m 16d

sh*t this section was dead for ages and I go away for a month to the U.S and all of a sudden there is a 20 car cruise happening!

I liked your call Rhino that since I sold my XR6T I am now only half a Ryan haha!! Congrats on the new job man, that's awesome!

Looking at all these photos makes me want another T! If I didnt have something on down the coast I could have tagged along in my old ute but hopefully I can make the next one.

• 09JET
  • Member For: 15y 4m 1d

Hey Aaron just trying to remember off the top of my head now. I got a light I think it was the check engine light. Turned her off then back on again still had the light. Went to vehicle info -> read DCT's or DCM's (I think), cant remember what was next after that. Got a message like Pack 4 or something like that. Used it clear the code then left the car there for the day when I went to work. Put a new one in later that night, turned her back on no dramas. If you havent got a warning light you probably wont get anything show up though.

Missing when cold have you looked into the throttle body for carbon build up? Mine used to that then I sprayed a bunch of carby cleaner down there and got rid of the rubbish, all good. Hope this helps mate.

LOL RAS welcome back to the lucky country, have to catch up soon.

• Member For: 12y 8m 19d

Hi guys, I just thought id say hi, being new to the hunter area and new to this site. I was the late arrival on the cruise, white BF R-Spec F6 in the pics.

was great to see so many awesome cars in the one spot, dont see that kinda thing where I come from. hope to be at the next cruise/meet yas have