Newcastle Area

Muzza

• No V6 for me thanks!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 24d
Hey there

I'm from central coast and would be in any cruises you have goin I have a run I do fairly regularly through freemans up to cesnock back into wollombi and then back through to somersby on george downs drive its a good run with lots of different types of road fast bits twisties and some big hills

also have any of you guys up newcastle used or heard of xtreme motorsport would like some feedback on them

see ya

Hi,

Sounds like it would be a good Sunday out,,I'm in when ever it can be aranged.

PM Dat or myself your mobile number & we will catch up when we head your way next.

Muzza.

• Member For: 17y 2m 20d

Hi everyone.

I hope this is an appropriate place to post in!

I am looking at buying an XR6T real soon and was wondering if anyone in the Newcastle, NSW area would like to do me a favour.

I currently drive a late model modified WRX and have been looking to change over to the XR6T. I went and test drove a few stock ones and was impressed but it just felt so heavy. I'm not trashing - I really like the 6T but coming from a light weight vehicle to a stock 6T.. well it just felt heavy and not comparable.

Anyway, my problem is this. When I buy a 6T I want to modify it and I would like to have a drive (as a passenger) in a modified one to see what they feel like and how they go.

Like a lot of you I guess, I enjoy the rush and the kick in the guts as the turbo spools and I dont want to change over if I cant get to that comparable point in the 6T.

So I'm calling out to any one in the Newcastle area that would like to help me out by taking me for a quick drive in their modified 6T. Preferrably to the APS Phase II kit level or equivalent. that's where I plan on getting mine to.

If you like we can meet in a mutually public place and I would even throw say $20 or so, your way for your trouble.

I'm just looking for a couple of take offs from rest and a few rolling pulls from 2nd, 3rd and 4th.

I am looking for a manual but if you have auto I guess that's near enough.

So if you want to help convert someone and you have the time and willing to help me out. Please private msg me and we can organise a time that is convenient to you.

Many thanks in adavance

Nick

• No V6 for me thanks!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 24d
cheers mate extreme gone hey that fixes that phone call then where's blacktrack

which krispy's do you go to

We head down your way for the Krusty Kreams.

Blacktrack is at Thornton phone 49661235.

Muzza.

Nick I sent you a pm.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 9d

guess what everyone its time again fo rthe KK cruise!!

meet: broadmedow maccas newcastle ( the lane just behind it)

time: 8:30pm

date: this saturday coming the 21st

so everyone lets go for a run. we are going t head through swansea this time abit different to the usual freeway run.

• Donating doesnt allow you to be an idiot!
  • Member For: 17y 7m 13d

hey guys

I have been away 3.5 out of the last 4 weeks with work so havnt driven the T at all and it went out of rego while I was away. Getting it registered today so ill be in for the drive on saturday night

• Member For: 17y 4m 2d
guess what everyone its time again fo rthe KK cruise!!

meet: broadmedow maccas newcastle ( the lane just behind it)

time: 8:30pm

date: this saturday coming the 21st

so everyone lets go for a run. we are going t head through swansea this time abit different to the usual freeway run.

Hey Mitch sounds good will let u know if coming on kk cruise.

:spoton:

will have to see if the missus wants to come. :spoton: