Newcastle Area

Muzza

• Member For: 20y 4m 22d

guys..

I need to find a helmet to take to WSID next wednesday night.. so anyone out there with a fairly big head and has a helmet they would like to lend a fat kid then I would be greatly appreciative..

Cheers,

Troy

• Member For: 17y 6m 8d
guys..

I need to find a helmet to take to WSID next wednesday night.. so anyone out there with a fairly big head and has a helmet they would like to lend a fat kid then I would be greatly appreciative..

Cheers,

Troy

I have a couple of em mate. Im going to WSID on saturday too. I can chuck it in the car if u like?

Spewing about the day of that cruise. I dare say there will be a lot of missing people due to the compact attack on at WSID same day :(

I have a couple of em mate. Im going to WSID on saturday too. I can chuck it in the car if u like?

Thanks Willy.. will call u later in the week and pick it up off you..

• Donating doesnt allow you to be an idiot!
  • Member For: 17y 7m 13d

hey obrut 6rx ym evol I

can I ask where u bought ya car from? was it in newy? just looks like 1 that I took for a test drive before I bought mine

where in newy r u from?

by the way guys if anyone wants to go to the fordmods cruise on sat, I should be there, the guy organizing it is one of my mates

• Member For: 19y 7m 20d
guys..

Cheers,

Troy

'FAT-51X' Are you racing on State Of Origin night... 23rd may 07 :welcome2:

'FAT-51X' Are you racing on State Of Origin night... 23rd may 07 :welcome2:

Sure am...

catch 22 for me.. im a league tragic and wouldnt miss the origin for the world.. but at the same time, this will be the last chance I have for a while to race..

it should be really quiet im guessing.. so hopefuly get lots of practice in and lots of runs cos ive never been before...

Me and a mate are meeting about 8 other N/As at C&V on wednesday arvo for a dyno day.. Should be awsome..

• Member For: 19y 7m 20d
Sure am...

catch 22 for me.. im a league tragic and wouldnt miss the origin for the world.. but at the same time, this will be the last chance I have for a while to race..

it should be really quiet im guessing.. so hopefuly get lots of practice in and lots of runs cos ive never been before...

Me and a mate are meeting about 8 other N/As at C&V on wednesday arvo for a dyno day.. Should be awsome..

It should be very quiet, fordnumber1 went out when Sky broadcasted Mundine's fight and had none stop runs up and down the quarter mile.. :stirthepot:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 1m 1d
Sure am...

I am gunna be racing next Wednesday aswell,im a footy tragic aswell but im going to race hoping it will be a quiet night at WSID like it was when Mundine fought Danny Green.. :roflmbo:

• Member For: 17y 4m 17d
Welcome turbo lover, :spoton:

There is a updated list a few pages up of the locals,if I can get a hour to read through the 32 pages I will add you.You just need to keep an eye on this pge from time to time & we will get a get together organised. Which part of Newcastle are you?

Jewels I so want to go on the big Vic weekend & doing my best to get there.

:spit:

Muzza.

thanx muzza, sounds great!! im from the tomago area but am always keen to take the new baby for a drive no matter where!! I am mate of BCNYA so if I miss the posts about criises he normally lets me know (ty paul) when they is on. hope to catch up with ya's soon!