Newcastle Area

Muzza

• No V6 for me thanks!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 24d
So I can leave the red tappet cover on when doin this, have you got the tool to do this dat? just doin little things to it atm I just got new DBA slotted rears to replace my rear PBRs put on today they were on there way, just tryin to get everything in order an now I want this slight miss under boost fixed lol. let me know.

Red cover stays on black cover off. Use a 3/8 scoket with short extension & maybe a swivel on rear plug.

I recomend using the BF F6 plug & regap to .78-.80mm

Good luck..

Muzza.

• Throbbing Member
  • Member For: 18y 4d
spotted fox today up cessnock!!! I was in good old convatech ute. about 5:15pm.

Give me a double thumbs up or something next time you see me! :nono:

Won't be cruisin too much in my T anymore though, got the old EF :k24t: up and going on the weekend, so I'll be slummin it for a while.

At least until me and the boss can afford 1 more T.

• Throbbing Member
  • Member For: 18y 4d

Hey Muzza,

Dropped into Ryan O'conners workshop at Farley a couple of day's ago (says he knows you). Got any opinions on some of the work that he does? Especially regarding exhausts and trans?

• No V6 for me thanks!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 24d
Hey Muzza,

Dropped into Ryan O'conners workshop at Farley a couple of day's ago (says he knows you). Got any opinions on some of the work that he does? Especially regarding exhausts and trans?

The only work of his I've seen is on Brendons car & looking at the results he hasn't done too much wrong yet. I must say he has a great looking BF T ute that he seems keen to do mods too, that's got to be a good thing.

Muzza.

• Member For: 19y 11m 15d
So you will be the handsome gent with the movie star looks sipping a long black out the front :roflmbo:

Dont know about hansome but my skim vanilla latte was enough to keep me :spoton: awake all night.....

MG

• Donating doesnt allow you to be an idiot!
  • Member For: 17y 7m 13d

hey guys, looks like rain possibly but is anybody going into town tonight? If u do and see an acid rush ba t give us a wave... me mate who has a v8 ghia ba is tryingt to get me to race an audi t4 turbo??? is that what there called? haha

Dont think so, theres been so many undercover cops driving around lately.. look out for blue/purple new magna 4wd type car and also an old school forester aparently too... just a few tips... magna came up next to me and me mates ba and was revving trying to get us 2 race but we just turned off, assholes lol

• F6 Phoon ----- MISH!!
  • Member For: 17y 7m 9d

Hey guys the T was gone for 2 days had to get new rear rotors put on the car, the previous PBRs where on their last legs. So got some new DBA slotted monsters on the back, they are bloody hot looking brakes if I do say so myself.

got an exhaust comin in the near future an aftermarket cooler aswell, an also now have a typhoon cooler on the car seems to do the trick until I get the bigger cooler. will have nice dark tint on it the next day or 2 just been flat out at uni this week, very busy last year for me.

this weather is quite :blush: the traction light has come on a bit last day an half.

wouldnt waste my time in racing the quattro audi dude they run a 16sec quater stock as not quick at all they are a cruiser not a quick car. O an how bad are the cops around newcastle now holy crap so gay.

• Member For: 19y 11m 15d

I was it town last night and there were 3 marked cop cars and 1 blue unmarked falcon with silver stripes doing the beat. I dont think I saw the acid rush Az. I was parked in the little carpark beside the pond in the park.

Also I seen that forester over the island. 2 D's pulled over a Late model camira driver for laying a patch 2 weeks ago. Very sneaky..... made me think twice about doing any stupid (fun) stuff for a while

MG

Edited by mickey_gee