Newcastle Area

Muzza

• Idiot Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 29d

Good to hear only a valve spring Shaun. When u planning on getting this turbs off?

• 09JET
  • Member For: 15y 4m 1d

Troy - no probs, I'll drop them off to your house this morning on my way to work, if Sarah's home I'll grab your gauges so I can start on the loom

Shauno - no probs just got to get an elusive day off (I'm on 8s now it's I <3 Bananas gay)

• Member For: 12y 7m 2d

hi all just letting you all know about a car park up and meet night, its the first saturday of each month at the good guys store at east maitland starting at around 6pm, at the last meet there was around 90 cars from hotrods to muscle cars every one welcome and there are food and drinks supplyed from the pie shop at this site so the next meet is april 1st.

hope to see you all there cheers potty

• Member For: 20y 5m 12d

It's a bloody good meet down there to.. We walked out of hogs breath one night and saw a huge number of scmick cars down there.. Got chatting to a couple of ppl after Logan went all gaga over an XY GT (kid has great taste hahaha) so we should get a few of us together and head down.. Plus, it's about 4mins from my house haha..

• Member For: 12y 7m 2d

hi fat-51x yes a group of us should meet up somethere before hand and head down there for a look.

my mate from greta has the purple xy falcon he`s the one that got this car meet going so yes there is a lot of sweet cars turning up for it

so if anyone wants to meet up somethere before hand and travel there after wards I will be in on that.

cheers potty ( xr62go )

photos of my car.

DSC00683.jpgDSC00685.jpg

• Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member For: 14y 9m 2d

Tow me, Heads up for Jamboree 31st March! at WISD

Edited by FIERCE

• 09JET
  • Member For: 15y 4m 1d

Hey Jase sounds good, Troy are u keen (better bring your rig around and I'll get those gauges in for you lol)

Dan I'll be at Jambo but not racing this year, a mate and I are towing his schmick old RX7 down for the show and shine, keep an eye out its red with gold Simmons FR's. I'll keep my eye out for you.

DAT R u going to Jambo foo? Or more importantly with the nugget be back together in tim for some more 10's?

Will the world really end in 2012 like the Mayan calander predicts?

So many questions, so many more f*cking night shifts to go. Good night and by that I mean day.