Newcastle Area

Muzza

• Idiot Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 29d

We are staying down there mate, it's the wife's birthday the next day. So making a trip out of it.

You should run your beast down the track.

Cool your coming west. You won't ever want to go back south!

• 09JET
  • Member For: 15y 4m 1d

Ah OK all good matey. Nah I cant afford to bring her down, got a 400 dollar pay last week thanks to the rain then some kant in Austria cleaned our bank account out, gonna take weeks to recover the money. Will be the end of the year before I get back down there with the bubby on the way and all. I do already have my new exhaust paid for though by the look of it as a mate wants to buy the 383 I built for my HQ that I no longer need.

Actually I was dreading coming west but now I have a think about it, I worked in the north the other day and realised I know nothing but the south pit, got on the coal for the first time since day two of my training so it will be good to come over and meet some new people and get exposed to a different part of the HVO setup. Plus there's you and buttons that I know there already so it should be good.

The north was unbelievably cruisy compared to the south it was like a holiday hahaha. Have fun at the drags and post zee results mate.

• Idiot Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 29d

Tonight I ran 11.76, 11.71 and then tried some boost of the line and just spun to a 12.8.

The place was packed. The car and I was 1950kg on the scales and I'm a skinny ass. Heavy car.