Newcastle Area

Muzza

• Member For: 14y 7m 16d

Had gr8 day, well done to all involved & everyone behaved themselves (well untill we had to leave) :crazypilot:

Can't wait for another one.

Cheers, Skoie.

• Member For: 20y 5m 13d

well.. was a top day.. great to meet a bucketload of new ppl and catch up with some regulars.. the weather turned it on for us which was a bonus.. and even cranked the temperature know up a fair bit.. hope someone got some better photos than me, these are VERY ordinary so for that I apologise.. and also for the fact I MAY have been a bit biased twards the FGs, lol..

Cheers,

Troy

IMG_5128.jpg

IMG_5154.jpg

IMG_5122.jpg

IMG_5155.jpg

IMG_5134.jpg

IMG_5149.jpg

IMG_5142.jpg

IMG_5141.jpg

IMG_5137.jpg

IMG_5145.jpg

These couple are for Dat Dat, cos I knowhow much he loves seeing my so called "limited edition car" in the same place as another "limited edition car" hahahahahaha

IMG_5160.jpg

IMG_5161.jpg

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 17d

Top day

New to meet new faces.and catch up with the old

Had fun on the way home trying to get pics of ryan f6 flaming back offs but ran out of road.

Will post pics up later tonight

Next cruise should be a putty run to the cafe and then out to wollombi pub for lunch !

• Like 1

• Idiot Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 9m

Had a great time, nice to meet everyone. Cheers for organizing Dan.

Edited by RynoF6

• 09JET
  • Member For: 15y 4m 1d

Great day ladies and fellas, kudos Dan, nicely organized and the weather turned out a treat. Thanks to Quadie for the 2 ways they were a great help. Nice to see the regs, meet some new blokes and put some faces to forum ID's. Even better, we managed to behave well enough to avoid any unwanted attention from the boys in blue. Looking forward to the next one.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m

good evening,

well it wasnt too bad a day even if I was cruising in the triton lol...

here is a link to the ford forums thread for teh drag nationals if anyone is keen, we had a ball last year,

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?p=4099454#post4099454

• Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member For: 14y 9m 3d

What a great day, thanks for everyone that made the time too attend, And as we all saw the weather did not let us down.

Thanks for everyone playing it safe, Even if we saw the red and blue lights it was not our group that attracted them, only a passing hoon in a Hyundai lol.

The turn out saw a total of roughly 20 cars, ranging from v8's too N/A 6's and a bunch of T's, Even a Triton decided to tag along lol. Everyone got along, and no one got lost, keeping most the group together for the majority of the run, the two ways were a sure help, along with the precise co-ordination of our Lead cars (Two which forgot to fill up before the run :P) lol.

Even though the day turned out to be a scorcher 35 deg, I would class my self as being the same (well done) as my steak sandwich at catho pub lol, getting home only to pass out on the couch for 4 hours due to heat stroke :roll:

I will pin together a photo slide of the day soon. Thanks again for everyone attending and safe cruise ethics, Lets not leave the next cruise so long next time.I will gather intel for the next cruise. maybe set a date for somewhere in April, May.

Cheers.

Dan.

P.S congrats to the new baby boy Troy and partner, and soon to be mum and dad Ryan and partner :)

• Like 1