Newcastle Area

Muzza

• Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member For: 14y 8m 1d

Won't be able to male it tonight I'm affraid it's pissin cats and dogs where I am and chance to hail, so the beast is in for the night.. Next time. If Sunday looks good m

ay come out.

• Member For: 16y 30d

Due to the weather , im not too sure ... stuff going to the drive in's in poring rain , as it is storms casted over the weekend. sad in that case.. and im sure alot of Knob jokies will be out in there 4 cyl pulsars with 6 " cannons doing wet burnouts .. so im not to sure ...

Ha great shot there in SM for your car bud. its always a buzz to see your own car headlining in a magazine in any perspective . especially launching ;)

Hopefully I can get my exhaust this week , fit and tune with injectors and pump , hoping for a mid 11 sec with about 1.70 60/foot trying not to shatter anything but I have Faith in the MK 2 R spec.

I do believe to get in the 11 sec range with a manual you need to do twice the work, but as you say the challenge from clutch to accelerator makes it more the better and worth it ;).

I had to laugh at the pulsar comment, I've got one as well as my T but even turbo it still does horrible skids. Front wheel drive burnouts fail so badly.