Newcastle Area

Muzza

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 29d

there is a car show up tanilba bay on the 16th may and there is a few B series guys from newy on the ford forums heading up there.

• Member For: 14y 8m 5d

Hey guys, weekend 15th and 16th is out for me...missus's birthday, will be away all weekend. Oh well, I will catch up another time :-). Bummer about the rear end damage Rhino, but its bound too happen when you let a female drive! :beerchug: The very first drive my missus had in my T, she gave the underside of my F6 frontend a very thorough custom gravelrash look....I wasn't very happy either! :3gears: But good thing came out of it...she is now extremely careful when driving :-)

• 09JET
  • Member For: 15y 2m 30d

Yeah week before sounds heaps better for me anyways. Picking up my tail light assembly tommorow. Also ordered in a new bootlid for the g6et spoiler should have it all on soon too woot!

• Member For: 16y 5m 14d

Yep 8th or 9th sounds good to me. I don't care really.

Are there any good driving roads around this area? I know the putty road is meant to be good. Anything other than that? Hillclimbs etc? Back in the Gong I was spoilt for choice with hillclimbs like Macquarie Pass, Mt Keira Road, Jamberoo Mt Road etc etc. Im keen to hit up some twisty's at night :)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 29d

hahah thanks murray I saw the for sale bonnet and no thanks.

well there is that nice twisty road out from wollombi pub. only thing is its not the best road gettin out there :( or the twisty bit from swansea to the freeway, or over sugarloaf is a nice run.

ohh and is anyone going to steamfest?? I'll be there with mates but I'm the only ford lol

Edited by dat_40l