• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Playing with Sports Bikes...
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 24d
so this would make a big diff. to a standard set up?

I may get one.

anyone one know where in sydney I could get it and fit it?

thanx

Try GFS Performance... they are a site sponsor here. I believe they are located in 'the shire' wherever that is...

Jack :spoton:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 19y 6m 29d

I fitted the Whiteline front and rear bars 27 and 21mm over the weekend, and so far - are very happy indeed. Makes the car much tighter and crisper feeling through the corners.

I have not done much higher speed stuff yet, but around town and down a country road - feels really good.

Also - does anyone know the standard BA Falcon bar diameters? I was wondering if it is worth selling the old ones - or are they the same as XTs etc?

• Member For: 18y 6m 4d
I fitted the Whiteline front and rear bars 27 and 21mm over the weekend, and so far - are very happy indeed.  Makes the car much tighter and crisper feeling through the corners.

I have not done much higher speed stuff yet, but around town and down a country road - feels really good.

Also - does anyone know the standard BA Falcon bar diameters?  I was wondering if it is worth selling the old ones - or are they the same as XTs etc?

Ugy put his on last week as well. Mine 3 weeks ago, maybe we're starting a trend in NZ.

• Member For: 19y 5m 21d

Had HPF fit mine up on Friday, both front 27mm adjustable and rear 24mm.

Flattened the cornering out a lot more than I would have thought for that size bar.

I had another track day at Winton yesterday and it felt pretty good. The track was wet so it was difficult to get a good idea under full cornering loads, however much better than the standard bars.

I'll report in a couple of weeks after Eastern Creek, hopefully won't be as wet.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2d

Put mine on front and rear the handling is so much better.Been around some tight corners and the rear seems to be ok. Find the car seems to be a lot stiffer.No dissapointment here. So easy to put on your self.One thing I did notice is my passenger side bar hanger (I think that's what you call them) was slightly bent and they look pretty flimsy to me. Wondering if you can get stronger ones.

• Member For: 19y 6m 29d

Interesting you say that Ugy, I have just noticed mine is bent as well - the car is booked in for a replacement on Tuesday, I think mine was bent by Ford when they did the warrant - it looks like the hoist rested on it and bent it.

With the bigger sway bar on - it was moved enough that the wee link rod was almost touching the bottom arm - and occassionally did touch. This in turn slackedned off the nut holding the end of the bar. Standard bar, doesnt quite touch.

Hopefully they dont fuss over replacing the part.

• Tractor Driver
  • Member For: 18y 8m 13d
Put mine on front and rear the handling is so much better.Been around some tight corners and the rear seems to be ok. Find the car seems to be a lot stiffer.No dissapointment here. So easy to put on your self.One thing I did notice is my passenger side bar hanger (I think that's what you call them) was slightly bent and they look pretty flimsy to me. Wondering if you can get stronger ones.

You can, they are called spherical links and they are close to $250 from Whiteline