Show Everyone Your Car..

• Banned
  • Member For: 13y 9m 28d

The BA is getting old, but mine is one of the few looked after since day one (183,000Ks now) and in brilliant condition.

Other than a 2K failed turbo due to blocked oil line, nothing has gone "wrong" with this reliable and fantastic car (touching wood frantically....ha ha)

post-43355-0-71347400-1326784536_thumb.j

Edited by CBXRT

• Member For: 14y 2m

CBXRT, nice job mate, good to see people buying a car and hanging on to them. The way I see a good car is almost as important as a good woman, and I found in the past you always regret selling a good car. Besides the reality is cars really don,t change that much over the years anyway. And lets be honest none of us would not be happy driving around an old XY GT. Also, quick question, at how many K's did your Turbo fail, Cheers

Edited by Impellor

• Banned
  • Member For: 13y 9m 28d

CBXRT, nice job mate, good to see people buying a car and hanging on to them. The way I see a good car is almost as important as a good woman, and I found in the past you always regret selling a good car. Besides the reality is cars really don,t change that much over the years anyway. And lets be honest none of us would not be happy driving around an old XY GT. Also, quick question, at how many K's did your Turbo fail, Cheers

Thanks mate, and agree with 100% about why I have kept the car. I could buy an FG tomorrow, but the $ and cents dont add up just for a quicker spooling turbo and better centre console when its only an A to B car generally speaking. (I prefer BA/BF styling also).

My turbo failed at 180,000 mate. Blocked stock line, not filter - shame, could have easily been avoided.......that's life.

Like your colour and wheels also - much more "out there" than mine, but has a sweet racer look to it :sungum:

Edited by CBXRT

• 3 weeks later...