Ss Inductions.....

• Member For: 18y 10m 3d

Hi all

Looking at upgrading my throttle body to a SS Inductions 75mm unit. Has anyone mad this change by itself so you know exactly what the power gain was like ???

Steve

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did it a 2 years ago, very happy with it expect a small gains up high but a bigger gain down low. Responce is the big winner with this mod.

Nice looking product the SS inductions Throttle body very cool and its one of the few products on the market for the N/A.

A bit pricey the Throttle body for the gain (just my thinking, and I'd still but it again), try the group buy on under drives for about the same gain at 1/2 the cost.

Hope this helps. NOSXR

BTW nice rims what are they???

Edited by NOS XR

Hey NOSXR

The rims are a Lenso Muse copy..... Scored em off a guy on Boostcruising for $550 for the set ;-)

Steve

Nice rims, sweat price, good work Steve.

I was sure BPT made those TB's maybe they stopped.

• 3 weeks later...
  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 11m 17d

Duc21, is this a viable option, (bang for buck)? couple kw gain and that's about it. Up to you. I remember being talked out of it by a reliable source.

Bang for buck, me thinks not more like when theres nothing left to do kind of mod.

When I went it there wasn't many mods out there. Not saying its crap it works just 1/2 the power gain stated by the seller. It looks awsome if that helps.

• Member For: 17y 9m 23d
Bang for buck, me thinks not more like when theres nothing left to do kind of mod.

When I went it there wasn't many mods out there. Not saying its crap it works just 1/2 the power gain stated by the seller. It looks awsome if that helps.

Totally agree, it will be one of the last things I add-on. I believe you can use an XR8 TB, if you can find one from the wreckers it could be a cheaper option.

AFAIK BPT do make a larger TB for the Barra I6, it is not listed on the site, cost is about $290.

IMHO you need to be getting more air to the TB to justify putting a larger TB on, probably better off investing in a better CAI first.