Ss Inductions.....

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m

Cai is safe to do at anytime. I personally would go the blupower one, have used it before and fit and finish was great. Also had heaps of induction noise/flutter.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 14y 14d

Hi guys

just want to find out opinions on the SS Inductions Big Mouth CAI for FGs

FG%20Big%20Mouth2%20%28Large%29.JPG

FG%20BM%20and%20Filter.JPG

I've already got a K&N panel filter and I want to keep the factory air box just thought this would be a slight improvement on the stock air funnel

retails for $110 but goes for cheaper on ebay. having said that it is a bit pricey for 2 bits of plastic :spoton:

just wanted to find out if anyone else is running this bigmouth kit and if you have any pics of yours and any second thoughts?

cheers

• 1 year later...
  • Member For: 12y 4m 16d

Hey,

So I just put a Growler on my car and am absolutely loving it!

My questions is does the big mouth fit straight in to the growler or is there cutting involved?

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Member For: 10y 11m 28d

Hi guys new to this forum and thought I gotta get in here!!

I really wanna purchase one for my auto 04 ba xr6 turbo are they worth the money as I'm bang for buck? Everyone seems to be laughing at me telling me to go with the f6 setup instead cause it's a lot cheaper but I prefer the ss induction growler overall.

I'm 18 and new to my car so any help from you older blokes with experience will be much appreciated

Thanks guys

The turbo spools earlier and it does rev up to redline quicker. I'd say more mid range punch.....

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 25d

I noticed a great deal more induction noise over the F6 snorkel but overall power / fuel economy was negligible. It flutters very loudly compared to stock (car is manual and as far as I know the BOV is untouched) but this might not be the same case for you as your one is an auto.

• Member For: 10y 11m 28d

Okay thanks velocity, my friend has one on his and his is a 05 ba mark2 auto xr6t (sh*t that was mouthfull) and his I noticed a big difference, but only thing is his has all the rest of goodies aswell (plazman cooler, Headers,31/2 turboback ect.) so I might be a lot different cause mines stock as rock besides a f6 intercooler and I might not see the same results.

Thanks for your help