Ss Inductions.....

• Member For: 15y 5m 19d

Hey all just fitted a growler intake have found it is quite noisy (did expect some noise) and has some dose. Is this right to get dose from fitting one of these im not to keen on damaging the turbo from backwards spinning. Also is it okay to run BF turbo's with upgraded intakes and no tune as I am currently not ready for a tune yet.

Edited by TROUBL3

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m

Its fine. Enjoy the extra noise.

• Member For: 15y 5m 19d

thanks guys. yeh have been enjoying the extra noise. today it has seemed better though like its run in or something. actually quite happy with it. will be getting a full piping kit but will leave it off until tune day. hopefully all products purchased and fitted and tuned within the next 2 months if all goes to plan.

• Member For: 14y 4m 12d

What do you mean "UBP" FORCEDXR? Is that uping the boost or under battery intake.

I am getting one of rapids intakes and battery recloations kits for my fg turbo, the car is stock. Will I need a tune?

Thanks.

• Member For: 14y 4m 12d

Isn't the computer smart enough to self tune to the under battery kit?

I have an fg turbo and am about to put on rapids kit and battery relocation set up. He told me I didn't have to get it tuned. It's completely stock, do I need a tune I don't want to blow my motor.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 14y 21d

Hello All, which is the best product for my G6ET? I have no other mods to my vehicle. Price is not an issue. I am told both products are bolt on and bolt off ( to a degree ) and without a tune, this is the best mod to do. My car will have a 3000 km service shortly, when is it safe to do a CIA? Any thoughts?