Turbosmart Blow Off Valves Thread

urslow

• Member For: 16y 8m 20d

so I installed my turbosmart BOV adapter kit and new BOV, I decided to go with the Megasonic, man that thing is F***n loud! and I love every chance I get to hope in the car, some may say its 'ricer' but I think it sounds F***n tough.

• 2 weeks later...

I no ey pisses on my mates GFB stealth haha, question.. do you find that its louder now that your running an after market plenum n im guessin intercooler kit n piping? stab in the dark but im guessin your not runnin stock boost hahaha

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m
I no ey pisses on my mates GFB stealth haha, question.. do you find that its louder now that your running an after market plenum n im guessin intercooler kit n piping? stab in the dark but im guessin your not runnin stock boost hahaha

All of the above. It goes off like a gunshot with more boost hey. Scares the s#*t out of people !

hahha that's mad, iv debagged my car n de spoilerd so people cant tell its a turbo, people pullin up with there fully sic skylines n then they take of n hear a loud ass WHOOOOOOSH!!!! past em lol I love it, I dunno its my first turbo car but I never felt like I was drivin a turbo till I put one on... just that frame of mind I guess, were did you mount urs? cuz im sure once a strapping younge police officer opens my bonnet he wont be to happy hahah

Hey champ how much was that setup including the BOV? where did ya pick it up from?

ebay dude!!! I think the pipe with all silicon, clamps n plugs to go in the factory BOV position was 150 on ebay, and my BOV was 300 also of ebay, pipe was second hand but BOV was brand new, I tell you what you could not even tell its been used, took me 30mins to install give or take. yeah it cost me 450 and I could have spent it on other upgrades that actually increased performance, but as far as im concernd, im younge, its my first turbo car and in my mind you dont have a turbo without a loud ass BOV hahaha plus the megasonic is a great bit of machinery so when I upgrade my intercooler kit it can come along no problems. I love it I dont go one trip without venting the crap outa it haha and the looks on peoples faces when it comes from a 'taxi'