Turbosmart Blow Off Valves Thread

urslow

• Member For: 16y 8m 21d
ebay dude!!! I think the pipe with all silicon, clamps n plugs to go in the factory BOV position was 150 on ebay, and my BOV was 300 also of ebay, pipe was second hand but BOV was brand new, I tell you what you could not even tell its been used, took me 30mins to install give or take. yeah it cost me 450 and I could have spent it on other upgrades that actually increased performance, but as far as im concernd, im younge, its my first turbo car and in my mind you dont have a turbo without a loud ass BOV hahaha plus the megasonic is a great bit of machinery so when I upgrade my intercooler kit it can come along no problems. I love it I dont go one trip without venting the crap outa it haha and the looks on peoples faces when it comes from a 'taxi'

also if you dont mind spendin a lil extra, all Autobarn stock the BOV n im sure they could get the pipe in.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 1d
hahha that's mad, iv debagged my car n de spoilerd so people cant tell its a turbo, people pullin up with there fully sic skylines n then they take of n hear a loud ass WHOOOOOOSH!!!! past em lol I love it, I dunno its my first turbo car but I never felt like I was drivin a turbo till I put one on... just that frame of mind I guess, were did you mount urs? cuz im sure once a strapping younge police officer opens my bonnet he wont be to happy hahah

Right in front of the plenum it sticks out like you know what lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 16y 6m 9d
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7MYpyXtyKA heres a quick clip of my megasonic

sh*t that does go off like a gunshot!

I might look into these, I have a random BOV set to hard and a pod filter

gives me a great heavy TUTUTU sound but only at higher revs, that sucker was firing away!

also your nick on youtube, framus666 that after framus amps?

I have a cobra :spoton:

sh*t that does go off like a gunshot!

I might look into these, I have a random BOV set to hard and a pod filter

gives me a great heavy TUTUTU sound but only at higher revs, that sucker was firing away!

also your nick on youtube, framus666 that after framus amps?

I have a cobra :blink:

you have a cobra >.< :dontknow: you bastard hahahaha I love framus amps but cant afford a cobra just yet, I could of but I got the T instead haha right now I have a randall warhead x2 300watt head thru a framus dragon 4x12 quad, great to see other musos crossed with a T owner :msm:

likewise!

yeah I went from my 5150 to the cobra head, then I had to track down the cobra cab which cost me a pretty penny

definately worth it though :ifiusethisimafag:

5150, cobra... shot in the dark im guessin you play metal? hahaha wot tuning are your guitars in man? I play in drop b n was wonderin wot it would sound like thru such a high gain head, why did you buy the cobra quad? shoulda bought the dragon quad with the v30s :P lol