Just Bought

Romulus

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 1d

that's pretty pathetic, they can't seriously have NONE left in the country... how hard is it for someone at Ford to pull their finger out and stick one in an express post bag :fool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 21d

Badges fitted yesterday, and alarm switched off. Damn thing goes off randomly, like when your driving. Weird.

Goes in next week to address a couple of warranty items. I must say, the service at Centre Ford is great.

Edited by M6 XR6T

• Member For: 18y 6m 6d
Badges fitted yesterday, and alarm switched off. Damn thing goes off randomly, like when your driving. Weird.

Goes in next week to address a couple of warranty items. I must say, the service at Centre Ford is great.

Hi M6,

Do you care to share what warranty issues your've required be addressed thus far?

Am about to purchase a new BF F6 Auto and wondered what $$$ you paid for yours reg on road including GST&LCT as well as dealer delivery etc etc ... just want to gauge what is a good quoted price.

Cheers

• Donating Members

Hi M6,

Do you care to share what warranty issues your've required be addressed thus far?

Am about to purchase a new BF F6 Auto and wondered what $$$ you paid for yours reg on road including GST&LCT as well as dealer delivery etc etc ... just want to gauge what is a good quoted price.

Cheers

I won't go into specifics about the warranty issues. Having said that, the car is suffering from a minor oil leak, interior trim problems and a driveline vibration.

The trim issue has been resolved, the vibration and oil leaks are being attended to for 2 days next week.

I must say that the dealer has handled these issues very professionally. A demo car was available to me last week, as will it be next week for the duration of the repairs. The item causing the vibration is being replaced - no questions asked.

This is the 3rd vehicle I've bought off the same dealer in 15 months. They treat me like royalty :spoton: I know where I'll be buying my next car from.

Expect to pay around $60k in WA for a auto F6.

• Member For: 18y 6m 6d

Hi M6,

Cheers

I won't go into specifics about the warranty issues. Having said that, the car is suffering from a minor oil leak, interior trim problems and a driveline vibration.

The trim issue has been resolved, the vibration and oil leaks are being attended to for 2 days next week.

I must say that the dealer has handled these issues very professionally. A demo car was available to me last week, as will it be next week for the duration of the repairs. The item causing the vibration is being replaced - no questions asked.

This is the 3rd vehicle I've bought off the same dealer in 15 months. They treat me like royalty :spoton: I know where I'll be buying my next car from.

Expect to pay around $60k in WA for a auto F6.

Thanks M6,

Would really like to know whats getting replaced to resolve your vibration issue as well as the interior trim propblem. Is there anything I should look out for?

Cheers

• Team Grandpa
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 5m 25d

How did Ford treat the oil and driveline problem for a modded car. Are you paying for this to be fixed?????

• Donating Members
How did Ford treat the oil and driveline problem for a modded car. Are you paying for this to be fixed?????

All the items noted were picked up by the following morning, and were emailed to Ford.

May I suggest you read the warranty information booklet that comes with the car. It gives a detailed explanation as to what is covered under warranty and what is not.

I had no issues with my previous modified 330rwkw MkII XR6T sedan regarding warranty with this dealer.

Edited by M6 XR6T