Romulus

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 6d
wish you guys would stop buying 6 speed auto Phoons and modding them. Your making me consider doing something I know I shouldn't after less than a year into my lease :spoton:

You have the duck guts. Why change?

Only the onset of advanced age will make you change. :spoton:

Think about it.......

Love "ole yella" it is a very nice car on the road. Problem is on the qtr, just kills ya how good those 6 speed Auto's change :spoton: URSLOW STFU .... you are :spoton:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 21d

Ok, I fitted the pump and injectors at BPT Motorsport on Saturday.

Off topic for a moment - this has got to be the cleanest workshop in Perth, bar none. I think there will be a feature article of their new shop in the next edition of Perth Street Cars - with specific emphasis on the safety aspect of the shop. They've adopted a lot of the safety principles from the mine sites they've both worked on and adapted it for the workshop. Very trick setup indeed. I'm sure those who have been there would agree.

Back on topic - pump abd injectors went in no worries, did a quick tune for it checking boost and AFR's - all :crybaby:

Power is phenominal now, effortlessly smokes 2nd and into 3rd - without the dreaded over-rev or gear holding issue that some others are suffering from. Gearshifts execute exactly and precisely where commanded without falter. Acceleration is uniform and bloody quick. 80-150km/h bursts are down right blindingly quick compared to the 6-speed manual.

Time and weather permitting I'll have a blast down the plex on Wednesday night with the only mods being pump and injectors. I'll be curious to see how it goes.

• FORD FORD FORD
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 7m 8d

Drove a lellow F6 (once I conquered the starter button) up the Smith St motorway last night, the owner sat next to me and stated that 190 was quite fast enough thanks all the same Scotty, well someone had to go fast in it.

Great ride **, they haul ass for a stock car and you can take that to the bank

Guest newl
  • Guests

Sounds like a mean ride there Jason! Weather permitting, we might pop down to the plex as well. Can't miss the final night of the season!

• www.australianflag.org.au
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 8d
Dont do it Buf-Phoon - a manual modded F6 would be the ducks nuts as far as I am concerned.

I agree, just think with the money you would not lose trading up, would make your phoon one very fast car. Warped logic I know, seem a common thing in here though.

Scotty

• Former XT pilot
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 3m 2d
the red F6 badge on the back door!

:crybaby:

The salesman was pissed the badge was missing. Oh well, never mind. It's a minor issue.

At work we once had an F6 sedan delievered to us with tornado badging. :spoton:

Your car looks great :spoton:

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 6d
the red F6 badge on the back door!

:crybaby:

The salesman was pissed the badge was missing. Oh well, never mind. It's a minor issue.

At work we once had an F6 sedan delievered to us with tornado badging. :laughing:

Your car looks great :spoton:

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...40entry388340 :spoton: