Just Bought

Romulus

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 10m 10d

Hopefully you get the Nizrpo gear sorted for when the wog is over, he can tickle your beast up!!

;)

Would be good if you could get it to the track next wednesday to get a baseline too.. " does a rain dance " .............

Guest newl
  • Guests
Yep, signed up for one last Saturday. The boss made me do it! The manual had to go 

Whoops! There goes your track (circuit) advantage. ;)

It just so happened a Bionic F6 arrived at Centre Ford on Wednesday afternoon, and I made the call on Friday. The colour doesn't phase me, although my preference was for Mercury Silver. However, I'm sure the colour will grow on me.

The missus (boss) came in on Saturday to sign the contract with me, but she saw the GT-P and had her mind set on that. After a couple of hours of negotiating she realised the F6 was the better chioce.

Getting the approval from SWMBO is always good! Mine picked ours picked out already and it took me two days to get to the dealer to start the paperwork. haha

I'll carry over some of the things I had on the XR6T, such as injectors, fuel pump, Harrop springs and Bilstein shocks and my ROH 19" wheels. Lucky me ordered a Nizpro kit a couple of weeks for the XR6T, guess I'll just have to fit it to the F6  :pinch:

I'll be picking it up on Friday  :bum:

hmm..I dunno, I just cannot picture your rims on that color. I think they would have been more suited to the Mercury Silver. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see it in the flesh.

Are you going to break it in before bolting everything on? :kissmy:

Good thing that Friday is only a couple of days away now. The wait must be killing you after stripping your white beasty down.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 21d
Hopefully you get the Nizrpo gear sorted for when the wog is over, he can tickle your beast up!!

;) 

Would be good if you could get it to the track next wednesday to get a baseline too..  " does a rain dance " .............

No

and

Maybe....not itching to get it down the strip. Will wait until September.

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 3d

Very very nice you lucky ba$tard!! :msm:

Bionic is a very nice colour :msm:

Looking forward to seeing it with your rims on it! Are you going to be lowering it?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 24d

congrats on a top purchase :gfight:

what did it set you back if I may ask??Am only asking as am wondering If it is possible for me to take the same route one day :spoton:

• Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member For: 21y 4m 3d
congrats on a top purchase :gfight:

what did it set you back if I may ask??Am only asking as am wondering If it is possible for me to take the same route one day :spoton:

Std lightning strike BF F6 Auto at City Ford $56k

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 21d

Put the XR6T back to stock yesterday and today with help from the guys at APC in Wangara. It was a time consuming job.

Getting the 968 injectors cleaned tomorrow morning and just picked up a brand new Walbro pump. I'm picking the F6 up at noon tomorrow, should have the pump, injectors and tune done by 4pm in the afternoon :stirthepot:

Can't wait.