Colour War Number 2764

What is your least favourite colour?  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10m 13d

Looks like it's menace, blueprint and acid rush making up the trifector at the moment.

No surprises with menace & acid rush but I wouldn't have though that many people would find blueprint so objectionable. Sure is about as common as white camry's but it's not that bad. Or is it? :3gears:

• Member For: 19y 9m 1d

This has been done soooooooo many times!!! :crybaby: Only 1 colour stands out from the crowd and gutter!! :blink: BLUEPRINT!!! God's own colour, sky blue with a sparkle!!! :+1:

Seriously, I agree that to have such a large colour choice can only be good for a discerning and intelligent consumer group, who cares what's crap and what isn't. Each to his own and at least Ford acknowledge that (shame they don't acknowledge their responsibilities!), not like that other unimaginative mob, how boring! :thumbsup:

Andrew50

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 9m 17d
Can someone post pictures to show the difference between Vixen and Venom blink.gif

I can't post a pic, but Venom is what Simons XR6T looks like, mine is Vixen.

Vixen, in some light has a tint of Orange to it. The Venom is a deeper red, like a blood red.

I wanted Venom, Vixen is too 'light' for me.. Looks ok when I haven't washed it for a week or so..

The BF GT I toasted today was Vixen and it looked HORN, so I like my colour again...

....or it could actually be those blueprint owners were actually to stupid to read the poll question and voted blueprint themselves :idunno:

Just a suggestion

Well Well.

Suggestion confirmed post #33

Andrew50, you just blew any kind of cred spewprint owners were clinging to.

"discerning and intelligent consumer group"

oh... is he one of the intelligent ones??

READ READ READ. :sleepystuff: WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member For: 19y 9m 1d

Oh my gawd!!!!!!!!! I voted for blue (spew?) print?!!? :fool: Sorry team Blueprint, I buggered up. I meant to vote red or was it red with a dash of vitamin C, bloody hell can't remember the damn names. Anyway I can see that I was a bit harsh on the other mob, after all calling us a discerning and intelligent consumer group almost makes me want to blue, er.. I mean spew! Thank you F6 Ute for showing me the error of my ways :blink:

• Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 21d

:wtf:

not one vote for Bleach Blue (aka velocity)

please don't tell me the poll in reverse equates to THAT being the most popular colour :fool:

shazzy

Oh my gawd!!!!!!!!! I voted for blue (spew?) print?!!? :fool: Sorry team Blueprint, I buggered up. I meant to vote red or was it red with a dash of vitamin C, bloody hell can't remember the damn names. Anyway I can see that I was a bit harsh on the other mob, after all calling us a discerning and intelligent consumer group almost makes me want to blue, er.. I mean spew! Thank you F6 Ute for showing me the error of my ways :banghead:

No No Don't apologize .. you went with your instant gut instinct.. :spit:

shazzy

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10m 13d

Yep the first reaction is usually the right one. Typical blueprint owner dribling crap about how many times this has been done before without even reading the question. :laughing:

• Member For: 19y 3m 13d

I think this colour war has shown the "real" best colours!!

Now, on all other colour wars, blueprint wins because there is such a large amount of blueprint owners... now with the reverse happening, all the blueprint owners vote for a diff colour...

I notice that the only 2 cars without a vote against it are blood orange :spit: and velocity blue... Now, without bagging velocity blue.. I think we all know which is really the stand out, and overall best colour :birthdaywish:

I didnt wanna post ahead of myself.. but this was started in mid may, so its now safe to assume blood orange really is the best :rokon:

now I just gotta wait for all the people who havent yet voted to read this post and choose blood orange :beerchug: