Dba 4000 Rotors

Cro

• Member For: 17y 6m 1d

been told by race brakes sydney best pads suited for my use are Ferodo formula front pads DB1473FF $165 and for the rear Bendix 4wd pads DB1675-4 $65.00 ive used these pads a few times and ive been happy in the past ............................thoughts ppl

• Member For: 17y 9m 27d

I've just fitted some DBA 4000 slotted rotors to mine with Bendix ultimates and braided lines. Although I'm still bedding them in, I can tell that they are a vast improvement over the standard brakes. I've also noticed alot of brake dust though.

So far I think that it was money well spent.

well ended up buying just the dba slotted rotors ,Ferodo formula pads for the front and Bendix 4wd pads on the rear from race brakes sydney cost me $1160 delivered over two hundred bucks cheaper than most the other places I tried in the last week or two .................

now once they come in the mail next week ive just gotta fit them along with my bilstein shocks and lowered springs gonna be a busy weekend I think

should be a hell of a lot better to drive handling wise and the brakes couldnt possibly be any worse than the rubbish ford rotors ive had for the last two years

Edited by trevs

• Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 14d

increased Brake dust is just a by product of the slots as is reduced pad life, Slotted disc are hard on pads but so much better than unslotted at stopping so Myself, I am happy to put up with a little extra dust.

• Member For: 16y 4m 21d
well ended up buying just the dba slotted rotors ,Ferodo formula pads for the front and Bendix 4wd pads on the rear from race brakes sydney cost me $1160 delivered

is that $1160 for front and rear pads and rotors? seems pretty cheap doesnt it?

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 2d
is that $1160 for front and rear pads and rotors? seems pretty cheap doesnt it?

I paid about the same as well and mines a BF. The BF's have larger rotors and pads.

I.B.

hello ppl from the guys who have fitted dba slotted 4000 series rotors and ferodo pads how many km did it take for them to be bedded in properly and really start using them

cheers trev