• Member For: 16y 8m 5d

Bimbos... drool.... :idunno::drool:

Sorry I mean Brembo's... hehehe I glad my FPV Rspec got RED BREMBOS!!! eheheh

Oh and welcome world wide traveler XR6t! :spoton:

Edited by smicky

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 2d

We got Territory sized rotors, so in other words they are bigger. Not sure about the calipers though.

But the BF's do suffer from brake shudder still, though it is not nearly as common as it was acrross the entire BA range.

Standard brakes on BA and BF should be the first upgrade. They do not stand up well to much punsishment.

I.B.

• Member For: 15y 10m 16d
Is this our first UK based T owner???

WELCOME ABOARD MATE. :idunno:

DBA 4000 Slotted + Ferodo DS2500 is a great combo, change your fluid regularly and fit some braided lines if you like. If you are super keen there is always the Brembo option but obviously more $$$

Cheers for the advice lads, ive ordered my braided lines from OZ and have sourced a DBA dealer in Scotland and he is getting me DBA 4000 6x6 wiper slots all round, just trying to track down some ferodo brake pads.

What are the id numbers for the DS2500 pads for standard callipers front and rear on a BA mk2 xr6t ute?, these would be appreciated so I can pass on numbers to dealer

• 1 month later...
  • Damn You's A Sexy Chich
  • Member For: 16y 8m 6d

Hey Guys, was looking at getting a full set of DBA 4000 Rotors and Ferodo Pads, and was just wondering what others have paid, I'm sure theres an answer somewhere already, but to be honest CBF searching... I have had a quote, but just want to compare really...

Cheers, Chris

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 29d

no help here but I was NOT a fan of the dba4000 slotted/ferodo combination. they faded worse than ferodo/stock rotor combo.

the front pads alone cost me $140 I think, rotors (front only) are near $200 ea I think.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 18d

Chris I presume you have the standard BA brakes. When I was looking for them they were $370ish a pair for the front and rears. $160odd for front Ferodo's and cant remember the rear price.