ktford

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 10m
I've just been outside with the measuring stick to find that the X has a Falcon stud pattern, well hows about them beans.

What that means is that shortly I'll be wanting two more XR 17" wheels to accompany the pair I already have to fit my 265/70/17 sand tyres for an upcoming Moreton Island trip.

Any one with a pair interested is parting with them for some hard folding, PM me please

I've still got two :spoton:

• FORD FORD FORD
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 7m 2d
That'd be a real Thorpe mobile then Stretch!

Screw you, it's gangster wannabe thankyou very much

• FORD FORD FORD
  • Donating Members
Dont think the XR wheels will take the load rating requirement for the Explorer scotty, check that out first..

Not going to at this late stage get all caught up in the leaglities Brent, not like it will ever be overladen dude, my kids are many but they aren't sumo's, well not yet anyhows. However thanks for the point

• FORD FORD FORD
  • Donating Members
I've just been outside with the measuring stick to find that the X has a Falcon stud pattern, well hows about them beans.

What that means is that shortly I'll be wanting two more XR 17" wheels to accompany the pair I already have to fit my 265/70/17 sand tyres for an upcoming Moreton Island trip.

Any one with a pair interested is parting with them for some hard folding, PM me please

I've still got two :spoton:

Well how much for them you terribly nice person, my you look good, have you been working out?

• FORD FORD FORD
  • Donating Members
I must of missed something here...you sold the XR6T and bought a 4WD Explorer? Why? Thought you loved the T?

Sorry Rosalin,

but the chook is 20 weeks pregnant with our 4th bambino, tis behaviour unaseptable (spoken like super nanny) to house 6 people in a five seater. So the deal has been done.

• Award Winning Photo guy
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 9m 14d

far out... hogan's heros... if you can manage a couple more scotty, you'll nearly have enough for the whole cast.

obligatory name changes will apply of course, but nevermind, I'm sure they're young enough to be accepting of that sort of thing, your miss might not though...

ahh stuff her, belt her round and take a few links out of the kitchen chain.

I'm sure the car is off to a good home... having had a constant 4wd vehicle before, I offer this warning when humoring the idea of a laying rubber.

broken gearboxes = expensive repairs :P

ciao

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 5m 24d

I've still got two :gooff:

.....and how would Sir like his d*ck to be s*cked?

:upsidedown:

• Xtreme Xalted Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 14d

I've still got two :sofa:

.....and how would Sir like his d*ck to be s*cked?

:yikes:

Well that is just the all time winner............ :upsidedown::gooff::gooff: