Bulli Or Bust!

KEN 24T

• Tractor Driver
  • Member For: 18y 8m 13d
Ross , ya dreamin mate. I do Canberra to Baulkham Hills in less than 3hrs and that was before the M7. Take the chock out from under the go pedal champ :spoton:

Must keep an eye out for the yellow 'phoon then .. I'm from the Hills :)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 4d
Ross , ya dreamin mate. I do Canberra to Baulkham Hills in less than 3hrs and that was before the M7. Take the chock out from under the go pedal champ :spoton:

Must keep an eye out for the yellow 'phoon then .. I'm from the Hills :)

Mate if you see me getting around , give me a toot and we can catch up.

The beast has a yellow Horsepower Factory sticker on the windscreen+ twin 2.5 exhaust , so you will be able to pick it from the other one getting around the area :spoton:

• BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 1m 18d

PPL

It looks like I am going to need some directions to Mt Annan Wollies as I have no idea what so ever where it is. I do know how to get to eaglevale shops if that could be used as a point of reference.

Ive also managed to get my hands on 2 small CB radios so some one could borrow one if they like.

Cant wait for sunday. Bring it on :spoton:

Rob

Edited by revheadrobbo

• Member For: 20y 9m 8d
PPL

It looks like I am going to need some directions to Mt Annan Wollies as I have no idea what so ever where it is. I do know how to get to eaglevale shops if that could be used as a point of reference.

Ive also managed to get my hands on 2 small CB radios so some one could borrow one if they like.

Cant wait for sunday. Bring it on :spoton:

Rob

Rob.

Go down the m5 and take the second campbelltown exit from the m5, the one that says you can get to camden from it as well - Narrellan road exit. When exiting the freeway stay to the RIGHT, go left and you go to campbelltown. Once you exited the freeway simply drive down about 3 kilometers and on the left is a mcdonalds and the woolies is in there. You need to turn at the lights to get in there street name is waterworth drive. A large swimming complex is on the left just before the lights you need to turn left at.

Then go to the roundabotu and turn right and that is the woolies carpark.

• Are we there yet?
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 23d

Ken / SWMBO,

Please add my wife and 2 boys to the list (3 and 5yo). I mentioned the kids activities and now everyone wants to come along.... :spoton:

Thanks,

Aaron.

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 4d
Ken / SWMBO,

Please add my wife and 2 boys to the list (3 and 5yo).  I mentioned the kids activities and now everyone wants to come along.... :spoton:

Thanks,

Aaron.

Dont like yer chances of an update Aaron. Master Ken has been a little sloppy keeping the first post current. Anyone would think he had a job or something.

We even had a Newbie for him ( sorry Nev's Typhoon) , no takers :repost:

• Are we there yet?
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 23d
Ken / SWMBO,

Please add my wife and 2 boys to the list (3 and 5yo).  I mentioned the kids activities and now everyone wants to come along.... :spoton:

Thanks,

Aaron.

Dont like yer chances of an update Aaron. Master Ken has been a little sloppy keeping the first post current. Anyone would think he had a job or something.

We even had a Newbie for him ( sorry Nev's Typhoon) , no takers :repost:

I know how to get Ken to check this thread....

LEATHER THONG

I have it on good authority that Ken has created a new Internet search engine called "Kenoogle" which only looks for the phrase above all over the Internet. He was telling me that it is currently showing 12000 hits and only 11980 are his posts. :fool:

:msm::tease:

PS: Ken, the voices made me do it...