Bulli Or Bust!

KEN 24T

• Are we there yet?
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 23d

According to "whereis.com.au"

231km and 2hr 25mins.

Whereis is usually pretty close on the km's and conservative on the time, so you are probably looking at around 2hrs drive time + stops.

Cheers.

PS: That is the time a Camry can make it in.....

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I see red
  • Member For: 21y 10m 6d

Ross , ya dreamin mate. I do Canberra to Baulkham Hills in less than 3hrs and that was before the M7. Take the chock out from under the go pedal champ :crybaby:

Did you see this bit in my previous post Jewels? :blink::tease:

at the speed limit

I'll be leaving at 6am, others can make their own arrangements. :kissmy:

• Member For: 19y 7m 22d

It used to take me 3 hours (almost exactly) to get from very south canberra to earlwood (not Centre but not outskirts either), this is doing the speed limit all the way (Cruise control), this was also whilst they where doing work on the M5... This also allowed for a 10 minute pit stop at Maluran (No idea on spelling), giving us 3 hours to get from north Canberra to the outskirts of Sydney should be more than enough time...

• Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 16d
Going overseas on the 21st so looks like I am going to have to pull out ofthe cruise. have fun guys,

Ok change of plans, :laughing: looks like I wont be going for another week so its back on

• Member For: 19y 8m 23d

Ross , ya dreamin mate. I do Canberra to Baulkham Hills in less than 3hrs and that was before the M7. Take the chock out from under the go pedal champ :pulease:

Did you see this bit in my previous post Jewels? :fool::spoton:

at the speed limit

I'll be leaving at 6am, others can make their own arrangements. :blink:

Hey Ross

You leave at 6.00am and we will leave at 6.30am and we'll wave to you as we pass you at Goulburn.

By the way Ross the Goulburn and Mittagong by-passes are now completed but I guess you will have to stop for a power nap on the way.

Creepy

• Member For: 19y 10m 9d

Hi everyone,

Just letting you know Ken has put me in charge of kid's activities for the day. I just would like to know how many Kids will be attending on the day. So far I have six accounted for including 4runner's 2, scruffman's 3, and Gary Crawler's 1. Could you please let me know of any others.

There will be a few activities for the kids to do while on the run, including prizes for a mini observation rally (nothing to hard to cause arguments)

Also hoping for good weather, we will have a game of cricket at the lunch stop (Bulli)

for the kids (also the big kids are allowed to participate)

Our afternoon stop is the Appin Pub, but for those people who would like a coffee instead of a sooothing ale (come on I will need it, after being in the car with Ken all day) there is a cafe across the road called Appin Corner Cafe. Also Appin Pub has a great playground for the kids (hoping to drop Ken off there)

Looking forward to seeing everyone

:gooff: Ken's better half :spit:

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 4d
Hi Ken

I have sent you a PM

Both myself and she whom must be obeyed

will be there.

Look forward to a fun day.

:spoton: Hi Nev , look forward to meeting you and the Phoon on Sunday :spoton:

• Yes I am too tall for my hair
  • Member For: 20y 22d
Hi everyone,

Just letting you know Ken has put me in charge of kid's activities for the day. I just would like to know how many Kids will be attending on the day. So far I have six accounted for including 4runner's 2, scruffman's 3, and Gary Crawler's 1. Could you please let me know of any others.

There will be a few activities for the kids to do while on the run, including prizes for a mini observation rally (nothing to hard to cause arguments)

:wub:  Ken's better half :msm:

You forgot to add KENS name to the list :blink::blink: