Xr6t Luxo

lowfly

• Member For: 18y 8m
Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your new car. BTW- nice AUII XR, same bodykit as my AU ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi ya Glenn, don't know about your au, but my one used to attract this strange fog sometimes. Enjoy mate.

post-8212-1141175943_thumb.jpg

post-8212-1141176052_thumb.jpg

post-8212-1141176176_thumb.jpg

• Member For: 21y 3m 4d
Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your new car. BTW- nice AUII XR, same bodykit as my AU ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi ya Glenn, don't know about your au, but my one used to attract this strange fog sometimes. Enjoy mate.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what a beast...

:huh:

good burnout

• FPV521
  • Member For: 20y 1m 10d

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cool :spoton:

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 23d

lowfly car looks teh goods mate! But damn you live far!

If the XR8 at Range Ford?? if so what are the details? What year, options, kms, mn/auto?? Mods??

Cheers! :spoton:

• Site protagonist
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 3d

Sounds great and with Simon tuning it you'll have a great ride. :spoton:

Geea. :blush:

lowfly car looks teh goods mate! But damn you live far!

If the XR8 at Range Ford?? if so what are the details? What year, options, kms, mn/auto?? Mods??

Cheers! :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The car is a 2001 220kw auto. Momo wheel and gear shift, cloth trim 101k on the clock.

Manta exhaust without rear mufs, k&n filter, good strong engine. Still drives like new despite km's. Would still have it if I could have both cars. Can send more pics if needed or send me an e-mail. Sic car.

post-8212-1141197422_thumb.jpg

post-8212-1141197495_thumb.jpg

post-8212-1141197607_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the possitive feed back on the t guys, car really growing on me.

Yeah IH8PORK, it had done about 2300km's when I left perth, done about 3300 now so time to start pushing a bit harder. Fitted lower mesh over I/c today and removed them blooody number plate surrounds(bin). Took a coulpa more pics so here they are.

Got a few hsv and dunnydore's to sort out up here, me xr8 got most of em, just have to clean up the rest.(1 6.0L CLUBBIE TO GO).

Hope to get super low springs in soon, rip off that tint and put same on as xr8 had and tuning.

On the subject of range ford, I got xr8 from them and done ok so I went back again.

Thanks for the possitive feed back on the t guys, car really growing on me.

Yeah IH8PORK, it had done about 2300km's when I left perth, done about 3300 now so time to start pushing a bit harder. Fitted lower mesh over I/c today and removed them blooody number plate surrounds(bin). Took a coulpa more pics so here they are.

Got a few hsv and dunnydore's to sort out up here, me xr8 got most of em, just have to clean up the rest.(1 6.0L CLUBBIE TO GO).

Hope to get super low springs in soon, rip off that tint and put same on as xr8 had and tuning.

On the subject of range ford, I got xr8 from them and done ok so I went back again.

post-8212-1141219577_thumb.jpg

post-8212-1141219636_thumb.jpg

post-8212-1141219811_thumb.jpg

post-8212-1141219872_thumb.jpg

post-8212-1141220061.jpg