Xr6t Luxo

lowfly

• Member For: 18y 8m

Finally got down to Perth yesterday and parked up the xr8 and drove away in the turbo.

Disapointed in performance at first as it only had 2k on clock. Quite a hot day etc, was hoping it would improve heaps. Left Perth at 5am this morning in cooler air and noticed a bit of an improvement, by the time I got to Carnarvon( about 1000km from rockingham)performance had changed heaps, now it gets up.

Fuel consumption was great for tight engine, 13.4l/100km at 120-130 kliks.(auto)

Car has I-design interior with leather and p/sound. Sweeeet!

Droped into see Simon@ xtreme ford tuning about some upgrades shortly, glad I did. He took me for a spin his wifes xr6t and I thought that was impresive untill he rollled out that black F6. Now that car is totally nuts, words cannot describe what it"s like, you just gotta go for a ride, f###ing mental!!!!!!!

post-8212-1141138940_thumb.jpg

post-8212-1141139080_thumb.jpg

post-8212-1141139418.jpg

• Member For: 21y 5m 1d
Finally got down to Perth yesterday and parked up the xr8 and drove away in the  turbo.

Disapointed in performance at first as it only had 2k on clock. Quite a hot day etc, was hoping it would improve heaps. Left Perth at 5am this morning in cooler air and noticed a bit of an improvement, by the time I got to Carnarvon( about 1000km from rockingham)performance had changed heaps, now it gets up.

Fuel consumption was great for tight engine, 13.4l/100km at 120-130 kliks.(auto)

Droped into see Simon@ xtreme ford tuning about some upgrades shortly, glad I did. He took me for a spin his wifes xr6t and I thought that was impresive untill he rollled out that black F6. Now that car is totally nuts, words cannot describe what it"s like, you just gotta go for a ride, f###ing mental!!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

is this equipped with the six speed auto?

Finally got down to Perth yesterday and parked up the xr8 and drove away in the  turbo.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

is this equipped with the six speed auto?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No just the ol 4sp, car is 05 Mk2

• Member For: 19y 7m 16d

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well done!

The 13.4L/100km is a bit high for highway use though?

Mine does 10.0 - 10.4 sitting on 120 from Melbourne to Sydney.. maybe the hot day was what caused it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well done!

The 13.4L/100km is a bit high for highway use though?

Mine does 10.0 - 10.4 sitting on 120 from Melbourne to Sydney.. maybe the hot day was what caused it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Some of this was done at 160-190!