Blew The Auto At 33k's

turtle33

• Member For: 19y 6m 23d

the latest is driver abuse based SOLELY what is writen in these forums. The stories contradict each so badly that's its a joke. Ford care said quote " we are under no legal obligation to provide you with a written explinaton as to why we have rejected your claim and we definatly dont have to supply any report on the box"

The dealer said "ion have found a forum where u say u drive the car hard"

ford care: " the dealer has an employee who is a member of the site and he found you and showed the service manager the posts where u say u flogg the car"

ford care: " we have posts from u on a forum where u admit u flogg the car"

me "so what, how do you know im not talking sh*t"

ford care " well you wrote it"

me "how do you know it was me who wrote it and not someone logging in on my name"

ford care "well this conversation is being recorded so u admitted it was you"

me "wtf, u didnt tell me the conversation was being recorded and I dont agree to it being recorded any way just give me the reports in writing"

ford care " we are trying but we have no idea how long it will take"

so now they are trying the stall game, just put this sh*t in writng and f*ck off u bunch of wankers. Im so sick of hearing about fords policy, if the policy relates to me then give the f*cking thing to me in writing before I buy the car, I guess its up there with " within spec" I offered to pay for the report but only if it satisfied me, I got asked to define satisfied ment, yeah right now the shoe is on the other foot. All in all I really dont see any joy in any of it and I now await a report from kewish auto's

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 4m 21d

No wonder they're affectionately known as MOFOCO!

It goes to show that you're better off being subversive doesn't it?

• TerriGhia
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 25d

if warranty was an optional extra I would not buy it.

I would like to know how much of a new car purchase price is the warranty.

it is illegal to record a phone call.it breaches the telecomunications act.there are exceptions but you never know who will be reading this! :nono:

• No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 1d

Turtle,

I would get a solicitor to draft up a letter demanding action and giving them 7 days to provide either a fixed gearbox or a report saying that flogging the car caused the problem with proof attached. HAving them delay you is unacceptable, if they are makign assumptions, I suggest you contact consumer affairs or the NRMA legal department.

I am astounded that MOFOCO are basing their whole argument of this forum. I am sure this would not hold any water in any legal argument

• Member For: 21y 1m 10d

Turtle I apologies to you now for logging in under you name and posting that I flog my car but you really shouldn’t have such an easy password to crack. I didn’t realize it would cause so much trouble. I won’t do it again.

• Member For: 19y 1m 11d

it is illegal to record a phone call.it breaches the telecomunications act.there are exceptions but you never know who will be reading this! :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is not illegal to record phone calls. Infact you will find most business record phone calls these days especially call centres.

it is illegal to record a phone call.it breaches the telecomunications act.there are exceptions but you never know who will be reading this! :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is not illegal to record phone calls. Infact you will find most business record phone calls these days especially call centres.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

its only legal if they tell you.

• Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 6m
Turtle I apologies to you now for logging in under you name and posting that I flog my car but you really shouldn’t have such an easy password to crack. I didn’t realize it would cause so much trouble. I won’t do it again.

You did it as well? So did...I thought it was all a bit of harmless fun. :spoton:

Sorry Turtle :blush:

Cheers,

Brendan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You did it as well? So did...I thought it was all a bit of harmless fun. :spoton:

Sorry Turtle :blush:

Cheers,

Brendan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no im sparticas