Paradoxx

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 26d

Okay here is the wrap up...

Even though the weather was a bit questionable it turned out to be a very pleasant day and the colder air helped everyone I think. There were a few big surprises today especially with Kieran's stock T and also with my own car.

We started at the causeway and waved to the camera man as we left there resisting the temptation to get a picture of the side of my car :censored: and cruised over to Malaga via the freeway and Reid HWY.

Arriving at Hyperdrive to a welcoming committee of........ one...... (thanks sid!) it was a bit uncertain as to how many would turn up to the event. It worked out ok with 13 runs on the dyno. I'll post up the results in a sec, but the winner of the Guess your own HP figure competition was Russel with his black T Ute (R UTE) guessing within 1.4HP of his actual figure.

Once again the guys at Hyperdrive did an excellent job putting on an entertaining day. I highly recommend these guys for their professional manner. Thanks Ken!

Here's the results...

And here's the crowd...

And some more pics...

post-10-1054518121.jpg

Some interesting figures...

:msm:

:censored:

The last dyno chart is a comparison between two cars with identical mods and tunes installed (Mark and myself) and Hyperdrive's Cobra kit XR6T.

Thanks to everyone for coming, after covering the cost of the prize and food for the day $60 is left for donation to the forum. It's a pity we couldnt get 20 cars like last time, but it was still a great day.

Steve

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 26d
WTF :msm:  I arrived at 1pm and no one was even there????????????????? :censored:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You serious?? I left there at about 12:50... the last car was on the dyno at about 12:30.

Sorry mate if I had known u were going to make it I would have got them to wait for you :msm:

Simon didnt make it either :censored:

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 8m 12d
what happened...???? list of results????

,,,,,,,,,,,wait for it, theres a big surprise coming, one that's sure to get the tongues a wagging :censored:

not a bad effort there guys, YOu gotta be happy with yours steve?