Paradoxx

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 26d

Maybe we could have a prize for all the boys that have done the rounds of custom tunes before FINALLY finding a tuner that knew what they where doing and really makes the car preform (like Simon did for me )

we could call it the perpertual "THE TUNER RIPPED ME OFF AWARD"

we could have sub catergories such as worst boost spike,crappiest afr's,worst idle,dyno graph that looks most like a side view of the swiss alps, and best bullsh*t by a tuner.....

what do you guys reckon?

i have a tune saved in my #3 slot that would probably take out all four awards......

"nah mate 11.5afr at idle is fine you'll be right....." gotta keep those oil companies in business i spose....

the upside is when u pay $600 for a custom tune that sucks is that when u finally do get a sh*t hot tuned u can always use the crap tune to remind how good the good tune is.... :spoton:

Guest newl
  • Guests
Those Navy boys always have a bulge in the wrong end......................

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey now..I've never had a bulge in the wrong end! :nono:

• Member For: 19y 11m 20d

As for prizes, I agree that highest rwhp should get a prize as this acknowledges commitment, $ spent and tuning.

As for the other prize, how about everyone predicting what rwhp their own car will run before it goes on the dyno and whoever is closest wins the prize. This makes it totally open slather and anyone can win. Bit like DYO drag racing.

Waddya reckon?

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 10m 4d
how about everyone predicting what rwhp their own car will run before it goes on the dyno and whoever is closest wins the prize.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Indeed. Guess your own would be good..

we could have sub catergories such as worst boost spike,crappiest afr's,worst idle,dyno graph that looks most like a side view of the swiss alps, and best bullsh*t by a tuner.....

what do you guys reckon?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I reckon there's a can of worms you don't want to go near..........................

Ask F6_Tornado for some dyno graphs.. I've got some beauties too..

• Member For: 19y 4m

Guys , looking forward to seeing you lot again and yes, dial your HP would be a good thing to do and there is a place for it on the Dyno waiver you all sign.

2 things I noticed reading through all the bullsh.. , err, posts is that

The price is $45, not $35 per car and $10 returns to the club/forum.

Please don't leave rubber out the front as the old duck over the road will be on the phone real quick to the local boys in blue.

Start 1/2 way up the street....

:)

Hope to see a good 20 or so Falcons , XR6 , XR6T, XR8 , XY , or whatever, we don't care.

Just try not to bring anything front wheel drive as it creates a bit of a hassle. :)

Cheers

Ken

Guys , looking forward to seeing you lot again and yes, dial your HP would be a good thing to do and there is a place for it on the Dyno waiver you all sign.

2 things I noticed reading through all the bullsh.. , err, posts is that

The price is $45, not $35 per car and $10 returns to the club/forum.

Please don't leave rubber out the front as the old duck over the road will be on the phone real quick to the local boys in blue.

Start 1/2 way up the street....

:)

Hope to see a good 20 or so Falcons , XR6 , XR6T, XR8 , XY , or whatever, we don't care.

Just try not to bring anything front wheel drive as it creates a bit of a hassle. :)

Cheers

Ken

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheers Ken.. Nice shop/setup you have up there..

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 26d

Just had a looksee at my roster and im home that day so count me in... :pooh:

Looks like its shaping up to be a good day. let us all pray for a freezing cold 0% humidity day so we all get some good numbers.....