• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Team Grandpa
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 5m

Next one will definately on a Wed, should be able to get more runs in. sh*t load of racers out there tonight, might be quieter on a Wed....maybe. Next run will have K&N Filter which I got from FIST last week (tempted to wack it in tonight but wanted my stock as a rock time)and maybe 2nd CAI Typhoon snorkel I bought last week and maybe one of them metal *beep* cat thingys...time will tell on the edit and tune???$???

Johno

• Member For: 20y 5m 13d

Im glad I stuck around johno had my 2nd and final run for the night at 10.30 after another couple of oil downs. But I got a new PB, 12.95 @ 109, im still not sure that its right though......im starting to think the time clock stuffed up or something? Its .36 and 2.5mph better than my previous time and im not sure what wouldve made the difference, maybe it was the cold weather!

Shane

• www.australianflag.org.au
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 13d

After the Winter nationals it should quieten down. I think Willowbank runs all year round. Might be wrong though.

How do you rekon your engine will respond to the 2nd CAI and K&N?

Scotty

• Team Grandpa
  • Donating Members
Im glad I stuck around johno had my 2nd and final run for the night at 10.30 after another couple of oil downs. But I got a new PB, 12.95 @ 109, im still not sure that its right though......im starting to think the time clock stuffed up or something? Its .36 and 2.5mph better than my previous time and im not sure what wouldve made the difference, maybe it was the cold weather!

Shane

Great work mate, hello 12 sec club for you lad, well done. :spoton:

• Team Grandpa
  • Donating Members
After the Winter nationals it should quieten down. I think Willowbank runs all year round. Might be wrong though.

How do you rekon your engine will respond to the 2nd CAI and K&N?

Scotty

I'm hoping for the 13 sec club mate, will be happy for $240 in mods. :spoton:

• Member For: 20y 5m 13d

Shane

Great work mate, hello 12 sec club for you lad, well done. :spoton:

Thanks johno, honestly never thought a 12 was on the cards but im happy as a pig in sh*t! With the k&n and 2nd cai you will get a 13 ....and with only 2000k's on it. Have you thought about removing the centre muffler as well? Probably wont notice much difference power wise but it will sound a bit better, ive got the old centre replacement section from my ute if you want it

Shane

Shane

• Mushroom
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 4m 15d
Good time had by all...Iam happy got the cash

couple of pics

Got smashed by the Evo- :blush:

Evo 13.15

Me 14.16

Nailed the Val ute :blink:

Me 14.28

Val 16.27

At least 2 30 min delays with oil on the track, only got time for 2 runs.

f*ckn nerve rakn...but as Geea told me very addictive

Well done Johno. You did well on your first time out. A pitty that you didn't get another run or 2 in as I reckon you would've snuck a 13 in.

Shane

Congrats on the new PB Shane. :fool:

The cooler weather definately makes a difference, but I think track prep may have also played a part. I cut 4 tenths off my PB last night as well. I think that makes my car the quickest street driven BA in QLD and only a bees off Dave's record for stock internals. Gotta get that surge tank!!