• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• THE Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 27d
Got the house up for sale yet Daboss?? :nono:  :stirthepot:  :laughing:

I bet he will be on the phone to HPF in about 20mins, right on eight o'clock asking when can I drop the boss off!! :blush::fool:

Chooka

Edited by Chooka

• Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member For: 20y 1m 19d

Cummon Rob. V, you still didnt say your a converted Ford man... Brush the crummydore memories off mate. :spoton:

Rob...

• Site protagonist
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 20d

Just got off the phone with Charles who owns this beast of a car. I'll be catching up with him latter today so he can take me for a spin. I'll be able to make a comparison between his car and mine. I'm also hoping to get some photo's and possibly video footage. I'll post up whatever I get.

I also learned that the car will be going to Calder next Friday night. I'll be there and will be hoping to get a steer down the 1/4.

I cant wait to see it it should be awesome.

Geea. :k24t:

• Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member For: 20y 1m 19d
Just got off the phone with Charles who owns this beast of a car. I'll be catching up with him latter today so he can take me for a spin. I'll be able to make a comparison between his car and mine. I'm also hoping to get some photo's and possibly video footage. I'll post up whatever I get.

I also learned that the car will be going to Calder next Friday night. I'll be there and will be hoping to get a steer down the 1/4.

I cant wait to see it it should be awesome.

Geea. :spoton:

Are you going just to spectate or racing Craig? Its been a while from my last run, like to see what it can do now?

Rob...

• Site protagonist
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 20d

WOW

That sums it up in one word. I think I've just been in my dream car.

Charles picked the car up today in Dandenong and 30 minutes latter he was at my place. Had a look and with the bonnet closed the car is the ultimate sleeper. The only outward sign that the car is modified is the quad exhaust tips and the fact that it is lowered. Once the car is started it still doesn't give away it's secret. It's only when you start moving that you can hear a whistle/whine, sort of like a supercharger. The work in the engine bay is awesome. You can see the twin turbo's but they look like Ford put them there.

When we took off for the drive we just idled along for a little then we came to a rest. Charles loaded it to about 1500rpm and then launched. It fryed the tyres and sounded amazing. Latter we accelerated from varying speeds and the response is instant and it pulls till you get off it.

Its probably the best sounding GT I've heard. I'know everyone wants pics, so here they are. I also have a little video from Charles phone that I'll try put up latter.

rear.jpg

frontside.jpg

inside.jpg

engine2.jpg

frontright.jpg

frontleft.jpg

engine1.jpg

Hope you enjoy the pics as much as I enjoyed the ride.

Charles says he will be heading to Calder next Friday. I'll be going but not racing my car. I may get a drive of the TTGT-P though. :spoton:

Geea. :glad: