WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 11m 19d

haha did you have those rims on there Dean? I cant remember them, only the 18" machined XR rims, and those 20" rims.

hehe I'll get a BF front bar one day, skirts and maybe a BA GT rear end. Going for a Force 8 look with the car eventually.

Edited by XF Falcon

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 11m 19d

Oh yeah that's right LOL My coffee hasn't kicked in yet. I guess great minds think alike.

It was a very spur of the moment decision hey. If they weren't for sale at a good price I never would have considered getting a rim in that style. I think I still like the GTP's better on the car :(

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 10m 24d
Oh yeah that's right LOL My coffee hasn't kicked in yet. I guess great minds think alike.

It was a very spur of the moment decision hey. If they weren't for sale at a good price I never would have considered getting a rim in that style. I think I still like the GTP's better on the car :(

I like the look of these rims but your originals had a certain style to them which stood out.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 4d

dont usually do this, but I know a few wa members are looking for these, so there is a full new 6 pot brembo kit over on ff.au for $2750. I dont know the guy selling but know that is hideously cheap.

http://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11245322