WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 18y 4m 11d
the surf was pretty crap on saterday 4meter smell I surfed dogys .were did u end up goin brendan .

Oh well went fishen on moday, 2 miles of the back of west end rotto scored 16 size snapper, 1 queen snapper, 4skippy, and 1 sambo that sored pionts for the game fishin club for next season .

we owned the waters monday nobody out  :msm:

Yeah went to Avalon on Saturday morning which was fat and uninspiring :sick: Then bailed there and went to the not so Secret Harbour. That was crowded and had to pick your position and guard it carefully. Ended up getting a very very nice tube so was rather pleased.

Sunday we surfed the back of Lancelin Island. That was pretty good but as usual, decent take-offs followed by mostly fat walls. Mate who just got his new custom dave lewis board and surfing on it for the second time snapped it clean in two. He was pi$$ed (he let it cure for 1 1/2 weeks too).

Damn that's a good days fishing, were you on a charter or just with mates?? Didn't know your also a keen fisho. Give us a yell if you ever need some support :spoton: Old mans got a 43ft'er but the girl has gone right off deep sea fishing :pooh: damn it. His mustang should be ready anyday now, its getting a blower & cooler fitted :msm:

when we having a surf day guys?

anyone with a ski? (ive got half of one hehe!)

could take you to cowtown bommie for some fun :msm:

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 6d

spotted 2 x IH8TOADS at the indi ocean pub @ mindarie.. mind you I was on pint # 8 or 9 at the time.. fark me that pilsener goes down like a $2 ho ...

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 8d
I see bugger all T's on the road  :spoton:

and never get a race out of any one  :crybaby:

come down to rocko.

theres heaps of fully shick mad silvias and 180's who think they own the road dowm this way!