WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 18d

Guys,

You should check out the new GG opened up just off the freeway on beliear road. apparently some good deals to be had. I am going to check out the new furature stores there too. Looks good there now. Its all on the east side of the freeway.

AK

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 2d

Mat

those lights are in Bishop Riley Gate or something similar we cruised with Perth Falcons last year on an Xmas lights trip was good lights but traffic hell!!

:spoton::stupid::blush:

New car delayed has to go to paint... scratch on roof... this can not be good!!! Looks like next weekend now.

fix.... retail therapy.... new wii game me thinks .. GH might be in order

D

• Member For: 17y 3m 7d
I'm good on medium but that 5th orange button kils me on the solo's in hard!

I live with 2 mates so we crank 2 guitars & the drums all the time. The mic's hardly been used but it's a bit of fun after a few drinks! Haha

Drums are really hard to get used to but just as fun to learn as the guitar.

I got stuck into the JD's and "rock band" last weekend with two mates, mixin it up on guitar, drums and vocals, was awesome. Gott 100% singing everlong by foo fighters! Drunken karaoke FTW!

I actually find drums the easiest, I suck at the guitar (which strikes some as strange, seeing as I'm a guitarist :spoton: )

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 8d
Mat

those lights are in Bishop Riley Gate or something similar we cruised with Perth Falcons last year on an Xmas lights trip was good lights but traffic hell!!

:spoton::stupid::blush:

New car delayed has to go to paint... scratch on roof... this can not be good!!! Looks like next weekend now.

fix.... retail therapy.... new wii game me thinks .. GH might be in order

D

Yeh looks pretty good! Might head tonight and have a look if the weather stays away. Perhaps its still to early or the weather but around my area, doesnt seem to be as many people doing it?

Bummer about the car but I guess it'll arrive to you in A1 condition rather than them try to dodge stuff up! Which dealer you guys go through?

• Donating Members
Yeh looks pretty good! Might head tonight and have a look if the weather stays away. Perhaps its still to early or the weather but around my area, doesnt seem to be as many people doing it?

Bummer about the car but I guess it'll arrive to you in A1 condition rather than them try to dodge stuff up! Which dealer you guys go through?

Titan's. Just disappointed. Was excited they rang yesterday and said all good for Friday. Then this morning nah scratched. Hope they have a good look @ all the car cause I'll be really pi$$ed if it has to back again for paint. bl00dy magna just wont let go.

D

• Member For: 16y 1m 17d
Titan's. Just disappointed. Was excited they rang yesterday and said all good for Friday. Then this morning nah scratched. Hope they have a good look @ all the car cause I'll be really pi$$ed if it has to back again for paint. bl00dy magna just wont let go.

D

did they pick the scratch or did you? at least their not doing a dodgy patch up round back of shop like some dealerships on that stretch. cough nissan cough

• Donating Members

They picked it. I was going down today to give them my plates and they rang before I left. So they are doing the right thing but you know what its like when you r getting a new toy. Like the salesman said they best fix it first cuase you wont be happy.

Any thing else that I need to check ?

D

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10d

well no warranty for me any more ford pluged there thing in to the car and recon its been flashed 6 times oh well looks like they just opened the gate for some silly mods :omg:

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 28d
Orange XR5T along King Edward this morning in Ozzy Park. Heard it before I saw it and it almost sounded like it was running antilag....

Had some killa pops, was just waiting for the flames lol

yep saw that yesterday morning I think, loud little farker aint it !! not scared to give a wringing eitther!