WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10d

im having a bit of a problem with ford and warranty . The dealer needs to wate for ford to inspect the car?? So not sure when im going to get it back now :w00t2:

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 30d

Collected my ute lastnight...

Havent given it a proper hammerin just yet, got all the stock gear in the back still!

Definately gotta get some better tyres soon too, ones on it at the moment are a little too squirmy haha.

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 10m 13d

Yeah the world tour one is what I have, but only with the one guitar for now. Only had the game for a week, never played guitar hero before and I've done the career in Hard level pretty easily, but online against other players I've only ever won 1 game out of about 30 LOL

How good are the drums and mic Dean? Had 4 ppl over before and done a "band" before?

Dirty, that sounds wicked man. Dump the stuff from the back and get out there and have some fun :w00t2:

Edited by XF Falcon

I'm good on medium but that 5th orange button kils me on the solo's in hard!

I live with 2 mates so we crank 2 guitars & the drums all the time. The mic's hardly been used but it's a bit of fun after a few drinks! Haha

Drums are really hard to get used to but just as fun to learn as the guitar.

Sorry for the early phone call Matt but I'm sure it was worth being woken up for :w00t2:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 8d

Mike, it was a wild night. Its hard to go out on weekends and im too old top get a couple of hours sleep before dont get to go out as much as I'd like. Spent way too much kesh though :w00t2:

How this for XMAS lights! I actually think its one of my customers houses as I had a lady in mentioning something to this extent

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=DeEFNhKIrKU

Anyone know of any other decent house? Few well done houses in Sorrento again which are always good and the young bloke near Duncraig high school has done another killa job!

Edited by Mat

• Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 28d
Sorry for the early phone call Matt but I'm sure it was worth being woken up for :w00t2:

haha yeh. ill let you off for that :P

• Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 28d

Could we make a sticky in the WA section, basically there's a guy in forrestfield/kalamunda that sells new/2nd hand for damn cheap!

I bought some 2nd hand 17s (skid rims) for $40 a pop earlier this year, new 17s were like 120.

damn cheap as.

brand new tyres & 2nd hand. All sizes from 15's 16's 17's 18's to 24's

235/45/17 are from $85. all types of brands varies in price. china brand to top quality stuff.

he can even fit them on for you and balance.

and there's a discount if you are a drifter

call (Aaron) 0413 232 974

located in forrestfield

Can someone help me out with buying a new 32" LCD?? I think it was Superdan that worked at Good Guys or similar but can't be bothered skimming through 100's of pages in this thread...

Cheers, Dean

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 30d

yea dans the man.. im after one also, but a cheap one.

I believe retravision are selling a samsung 32" for $697 so that's gotta be worth checking out. it was in their last catalogue. no specs but sorry.