WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 8d

Guys, does anyone need any pallets or know of anyone who does.. I've got a 3 dozen or so that I would rather give to someone local than throw out. Some are pretty crappy but some are good. No cheps or loscams of course.

Also, if anyone needs a detailer, let me know... Have a good customer at work that's doing some stuff on exotics (today I saw him doing two Cayenne turbo's) and he does a lot of porka's etc. Work is top shelf but also attracts a top shelf price tag I think :(

• Member For: 16y 1m 17d
Guys, does anyone need any pallets or know of anyone who does.. I've got a 3 dozen or so that I would rather give to someone local than throw out. Some are pretty crappy but some are good. No cheps or loscams of course.

if you cant find someone that wants them, jasons pallets will come and pick them up if your keen to get rid of them, saves time braking them and space in your bin/skip, there is a bloke that gives bout a 5/pallet but cant find his number.

• Member For: 16y 1m 17d
Sheez, if we can get $5 a pallet, I can give him 50...

That'll put on a decent BBQ / bourbans :)

pallets I think this is the guy we used, worth a call. or try west coast pallets.

I want an invite to bbq for this info :smilielol:

Edited by tinyplums

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 15d
when is the next cruise btw? im aint been crusing for abit... I made it sorta to the midland gate shopping center one on the sunday but as I got there u guys left and I didnt know where the next meet point was! so I was driving around midland like a idiot till I found some guys but they said they were off home :x

Aff Charity cruise this weekend.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 8d

WTF is wrong with people who work in automotive retail shops..

I visited my local supercheap (Whitfords), S/C, Malz and Repco in Balcatta and it was like I asking the earth.. Simple questions like asking about getting Penrite Sin in a 20L drum etc. They just sat around leaning on the desk waiting for home time it seems.. You'd think it would be an ok environment. Hardly difficult work.

Now I have to make the trek to Repco Clarkson. At least Kerry knows her products, doesnt BS, calls you back on stuff and seems interested in cars..