WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

Every shop has good & bad stories though. I have my own from a local shop & also from Nizpro regarding my Stage II kit... Doesn't mean there isn't good stories/experiences out there.

They have been a leading edge with XR6T's up until recently where they seem to of dropped the ball a bit. Time will tell whether or not they'll pick it back up or continue with this sort of thing.

People are just starting to realise I think you will find rather than them dropping the ball, before XR6 turbos there were plenty of people who didn't have nice things to say about nizpro.

• Member For: 15y 9m 20d

Hey guys, Ive only just joined the site and im picking up my 04 XR6T tomorrow and wondering if there any many cruisers in WA if any, and if if I should get a turbo timer put on it to look after the turbo?

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 10m 13d

Hey mate, welcome aboard :) Yeah we definitely have cruises here in WA, keep an eye out in this WA Events section for the next one.

Turbo timers, they are a topic that keeps on coming up, and end of the day I think it all depends on how you drive your car. If you give it a few minutes of nice driving before you pull up and turn off the car then you certainly dont need one. If your the kind of person that thrashes the car 24/7 and you rock up home after a massive caining and don't want to spend a minute or two letting it cool/settle down then I'd recommend getting one. Just save your cash though, and get in the habit of driving nicely before you arrive somewhere, and you can basically turn the car off straight away. The water keeps on circulating through the turbo even once its turned off so that helps it to cool down nicely too.

• Member For: 15y 9m 20d

Thanks for the help, ill prob just take it easy when im nearly home and deff keep an eye out for a cruise, would be cool to see wat other ppl have done to there cars, and see wat others think of mine!!

• Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 27d

end of the day, you dont sh*t where you eat, so there's no point thrashing it near your house. just gets neighbours angry.

• Member For: 16y 1m 17d
hows kalgoorlie?

hahahahahaha

you havn't spotted the cheque for the pom bricklayers have you. I think I might have lost it on friday and since I was in your car, can you have a look?

no I cant have a look for it, my cars in your driveway, u look 4 it.

hows kalgoolie, put it this way, I`ve just binned your christmas present.